* USDINR trading range for the day is 70.58-71.1.
* Rupee gained as foreign investors continue to buy in local equities and debt market.
* Gains seen amid optimism that China and US are moving closer towards an interim trade deal also improved sentiment.
* Foreign investors have bought a combined of over $2.06 billion in last three sessions in domestic and bond markets.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 79.06-79.42.
* Euro remained in range as investors waiting to hear the first official speech from the new head of the European Central Bank.
* The dollar had tried to rally after U.S. payrolls beat expectations, but was undone by a soft manufacturing survey which left it looking heavy.
* The euro area economy grew more than expected in the third quarter, despite a global slowdown and uncertainties surrounding Brexit.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 91.34-91.85.
* GBP remained under pressure as investors fear a full field of Brexit Party candidates could win over pro-Brexit voters from the ruling Conservatives
* Nigel Farage's announcement his Brexit Party would fight the ruling Conservatives for every seat if Britain's prime minister does not abandon his Brexit deal.
* The Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) rose to 49.6 from 48.3 in September, its highest level since April.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 65.33-65.62.
* JPY dropped against the dollar after a strong US monthly jobs report dented Japanese currency's safe-haven charm.
* The Bank of Japan maintained the interest rate at -0.10% unchanged, but hinted at further cuts below zero.
* Japan's manufacturing sector moved deeper into contraction in October largely due to a sharp fall in new orders, survey data from IHS Markit showed.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer