Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 69.28-70.02.
* Rupee dropped as the dollar hit its highest level in a month as economic and political uncertainties swept through Europe and Asia.
* Earlier in the day Rupee rallied after vote count suggested the ruling party led National Democratic Alliance was leading in several seats across the country.
* The United States is not without its own worries — a trade conflict with China being a major one — investors see the greenback as a relative safe haven.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 77.63-78.23.
* Euro remained under pressure by the prospect of Eurosceptic parties across the continent performing well in the elections.
* European Central Bank policymakers acknowledged that they were less confident regarding a return of solid growth in the euro area in the second half of the year
* Policymakers acknowledged that some recent data had turned out even weaker than expected, the minutes said.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 88.02-88.73.
* GBP weakened as pressure mounted on PM May to name a date for her departure after a backlash over her last-ditch plans for Britain’s exit from the European Union.
* House of Commons leader Andrea Leadsom has resigned and there was speculation other ministers could follow.
* Nearly three years after Britain voted 52% to 48% to leave the EU, it remains unclear how, when or even if it will leave the club it joined in 1973.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 63.11-64.
* JPY traded in range as the dollar edged away from two-year highs after weak U.S. manufacturing activity data sparked worries about economy
* An inflation gauge closely watched by the Bank of Japan accelerated at its fastest pace in almost three years as some retailers passed on rising costs to households.
* The BOJ hopes that continued strength in the economy will prompt companies to raise wages and give consumers more purchasing power, thereby helping accelerate inflation.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer