* USDINR trading range for the day is 67.57-67.9.
* Rupee dropped as dollar index remained supported in anticipation FOMC may hint upon raising interest rates at a quicker pace in 2018.
* India’s annual retail inflation accelerated to a four-month high in May, driven by higher fuel prices and a depreciating rupee.
* India’s annual retail inflation accelerated in May to 4.87 percent, government data showed.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 79.46-79.92.
* Euro traded in range amid speculation the ECB could signal intentions to start unwinding its massive bond purchasing programme when it holds its policy meeting.
* German investor confidence declined more-than-expected in June to its lowest level in over five-and-a-half years, survey showed.
* Germany's business insolvencies decreased in the three months ended March, Destatis reported.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 90.07-90.7.
* GBP traded in range after British PM May saw off a rebellion in parliament over amendments to a bill for the country’s exit from the EU next year.
* May had faced a showdown with lawmakers who wanted the power to force her government to go back to the negotiating table if they reject a Brexit deal.
* A minister long critical of the government’s handling of Brexit resigned earlier in protest at what he called its “wish to limit” the role of lawmakers in the process.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 61.15-61.47.
* JPY dropped as the dollar seen supported ahead of a Federal Reserve policy meeting that could give clues on how many more U.S. rate hikes there will be this year.
* Japan’s core machinery orders in April jumped the most since the start of 2016, reversing the prior month’s decline.
* Japan's tertiary activity index increased in April after falling in the previous month, data from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry showed.
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer