Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 69.07-69.67.
* Rupee appreciated tracking sharp fall in crude oil prices and likely FII inflows into local stocks and debt
* India's economic growth eased more-than-expected to a five-year low in the March quarter on weaker consumption and demand.
* India’s manufacturing sector expanded at its quickest pace in three months in May on improved output and new orders, according to a private business survey.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 77.82-78.69.
* Euro gained as the dollar struggled hurt by a sharp slide in U.S. Treasury yields thanks to rising bets for a near-term rate cut by the Federal Reserve.
* Italian PM Conte asks for clear loyalty of coalition parties for him to remain in his current role as Prime Minister
* Italy's manufacturing sector contracted in May at the softest pace since late 2018, survey data from IHS Markit showed.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 87.51-88.64.
* GBP remained in range reflecting growing uncertainty among investors on the outlook for the British economy.
* Brexit stockpiling boom of early 2019 gave way last month to the steepest downturn in British manufacturing in almost three years
* Hedge funds stepped up their negative bets on sterling as U.S. President Donald Trump backed hardline British politicians Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 64-64.66
* JPY gained as U.S. dollar fell after St. Louis Federal Reserve President James Bullard said an interest rate cut “may be warranted soon.
* ” The monetary base in Japan was up 3.6 percent on year in May, the Bank of Japan said - coming in at 510.808 trillion yen.
* The manufacturing sector in Japan fell into contraction in May, the latest survey from Nikkei revealed with a manufacturing PMI score of 49.8.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer