Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 69.36-69.77.
* Rupee dropped on dollar buying by nationalised banks likely on behalf of oil importers.
* India’s retail inflation likely accelerated to a seven-month high in May on rising food prices, but it is expected to remain well below the RBI’s target.
* The RBI changed its stance to “accommodative” from “neutral” last week and cut interest rates for the third time in a row
* RBI Reference Rate for USDINR was at 69.1713.
* SELL USDINR JUN 2019 @ 69.70 SL 69.84 TGT 69.52-69.3
* EURINR trading range for the day is 78.66-78.97.
* Euro remained under pressure as a rate cut was firmly in play if the bloc's economy stagnates again after expanding by 0.4% in the first quarter.
* European Central Bank policymakers were open to cutting interest rates should economic growth slow.
* Italy's industrial output declined at a slower rate in April, figures from Istat showed.
* RBI Reference Rate for EURINR was at 77.7024.
* BUY EURINR JUN 2019 @ 77.75 SL 77.55 TGT 77.95-78.20. NSE
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 88.01-88.82.
* GBP dropped after data showed the British economy slowed sharply in April.
* Investors await the outcome of the Conservative party leadership contest to succeed May, who is stepping down following her failure to take Britain out of EU.
* The UK economy is set to contract in the second quarter after stockbuilding ahead of the original Brexit departure date boosted growth in the first quarter.
* RBI Reference Rate for GBPINR was at 90.4756.
* BUY GBPINR JUN 2019 @ 88.20 SL 88.00 TGT 88.45-88.65. NSE
*JPYINR trading range for the day is 63.9-64.28.
* JPY eased as investors' risk appetite ticked up after the United States shelved plans to impose tariffs on Mexico.
* The M2 money stock in Japan was up 2.7 percent on year in May, the Bank of Japan said - coming in at 1,029.8 trillion yen.
* A measure of the public assessment of the Japanese economy fell unexpectedly in May, survey data from the Cabinet Office showed.
* RBI Reference Rate for JPYINR was at 62.52.
* BUY JPYINR JUN 2019 @ 63.45 SL 63.25 TGT 63.58-63.70. NSE
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More LKP Securities Ltd Disclaimer http://www.lkpsec.com/
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer