USDINR hit five-week highs with the gain of around 0.56% on Wednesday.
USDINR has given breakout of rising channel formation and sustain..
Yesterday rupee depreciated by 0.45 percent as dollar index strengthened by 0.29 percent. Rupee remained weak despite strong Q3 2..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 65.08-65.62.
* Rupee dropped on likely foreign institutional investors' fund outflows from local stocks amid strong..
Fed Chairman Powell’s in his yesterday’s speech repeated the “gradual rate rise” mantra, but with a slight hawkish bias. The ..
• USDINR traded firm with overall dollar strength and rupee depreciation due to ongoing issues in Indian banking sector. The fall in PSU banks stocks pres..
USDINR has given breakout of rising channel formation and sustained above 50% retracement level on daily charts.
Moreover, USDINR has sho..
Yesterday rupee depreciated by 0.23 percent as dollar index strengthened by 0.56 percent. Rupee remained cautious ahead of key mac..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 64.79-65.34.
* Rupee traded in range on month-end dollar demand by oil importers amid likely overseas funds outflow fro..
Forex today was consolidating the dollar's attempts to reclaim the 90 handle on Central Bank divergences once again, with the DXY making a high o..
USDINR has traded sideways for entire day due to contract expiry.
USDINR has given trend line breakout on a weekly chart, which intimate..
Yesterday rupee depreciated by 0.09 percent despite dollar index weakening by 0.03 percent. Rupee remained cautious ahead of key ..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 64.76-65.21.
* Rupee dropped on month-end dollar demand by oil importers amid bids ahead of Federal Reserve Chairman Je..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Government to promote 12 champion service sectors to boost exports
Euro zone bond yields fall on PMI, Fed and trade war fears
Morgan Stanley to hire 80 in Paris after Brexit: source
Prices of rice dip in Asia as demand eases for India variety, Vietnam harvests peak
Oil retreats after hitting six-week highs near $70 a barrel
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface