The U.S. economy created 313,000, well above the 239,000 jobs created in January, according to a report released Friday by the U.S. Department of La..
USDINR opened on positive note and moved higher on Friday. Overall, USDINR has sustained above the falling trend line and moved within the ..
Last week rupee appreciated by 0.2 percent as dollar index weakened by 0.15 percent. Rupee remained strong most part of the week ..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 65.11-65.42.
* Rupee traded in range on lack of fresh triggers after reports showed that the government may not hike th..
The ECB made for a volatile market where the Central Bank tweaked policy guidance and offered a marginally twist to the meeting where the euro initi..
USDINR has found the support of 50% retracement levels and moved higher on daily chart.
Moreover, Price has been moving within a expandi..
Yesterday rupee depreciated by 0.35 percent as dollar index strengthened by 0.6 percent. Rupee and other Asian currencies weakened..
• USDINR traded steady witnessing both side movement with dollar pressure and HDFC QIP issue offerings. The demand for rupee after long weekend in the sta..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 64.92-65.44.
* Rupee dropped amid surge in the greenback after US President Donald Trump sought to renegotiate the NAF..
USDINR has given a falling trend-line breakout on the daily chart and sustained above it.
Moreover, Price has been moving within a expan..
Yesterday rupee appreciated by 0.05 percent despite dollar index strengthening by 0.02 percent. Rupee gained strength on account ..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 64.93-65.22.
* Rupee traded in range as likely outflows from local stocks and selling by exporters were offset by weak..
BSNL to offer more data, validity under select prepaid plans
India's IOC buys U.S. Light Louisiana Sweet oil via tender
M&S seeks technology savings through Tata tie-up
PwC to fight SEBI audit ban to limit franchise impact
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Government to promote 12 champion service sectors to boost exports
Euro zone bond yields fall on PMI, Fed and trade war fears
Morgan Stanley to hire 80 in Paris after Brexit: source
Prices of rice dip in Asia as demand eases for India variety, Vietnam harvests peak
Oil retreats after hitting six-week highs near $70 a barrel
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface