Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* Turmeric trading range for the day is 6226-6542.
* Turmeric dropped due to continuous supply in the spot market as a result of increased mandi arrivals.
* Pressure also seen amid expectation of higher production in the crop year 2019-20 amid weak demand.
* The quality of Turmeric that is coming in the market right now is poor and from the old stock which led to the slowdown in demand.
* In Nizamabad, a major spot market in AP, the price ended at 6179.75 Rupees gained 29.75 Rupees.
* Jeera trading range for the day is 14945-15315.
* Jeera prices dropped as the market is awaiting the crop numbers in anticipation of higher production.
* Favourable climatic conditions and improved water availability following good monsoon rains have brightened crop prospects.
* Jeera growers in Rajasthan and Gujarat are expecting about 25-30 per cent higher yield over last year.
* In Unjha, a key spot market in Gujarat, jeera edged down by -122.3 Rupees to end at 15939.45 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Dhaniya trading range for the day is 6708-7168.
* Dhaniya dropped on profit booking after prices seen supported as there is a possibility of crop damage in Rajasthan due to excessive winter.
* The sowing has been good in Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh, which has boosted the new crop estimates, the carry over stock is likely to be only half of last year.
* In Gujarat, Coriander sowing area increased by 28,000 hectares to 67,000 hectares over the previous year
* In Kota spot market in Rajasthan the prices dropped -10.4 Rupees to end at 6883.95 Rupees per 100 kg. T
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer