Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* Soyabean trading range for the day is 4121-4261.
* Soyabean prices gained tracking firmness in overseas prices after China said last week it would waive import tariffs for some soybeans from the United States.
* India may get lower Soybean crop of this season and expect total 12.15 million tonnes lower by 12% against last year record on account of heavy rains
* Rainfall have damaged the soybean crop mainly in MP state when the crop was at flowering to pod formation.
* At the Indore spot market in top producer MP, soybean gained 2 Rupees to 4171 Rupees per 100 kgs.
* Rmseed trading range for the day is 4388-4450.
* Mustard seed prices gained as support seen after revival of fresh buying by millers in physical to meet the likely demand of mustard oil.
* Mustard seed crushing by mills in India jumped 22.2% on year to 550,000 tn in November
* Currently, high moisture level in the soil due to prolonged rains in most part of India is likely to delay sowing of Mustard.
* In Alwar spot market in Rajasthan the prices dropped -7 Rupees to end at 4643 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Ref.Soya oil trading range for the day is 849-869.
* Ref soyoil dropped on profit booking after prices gained amid hopes of robust demand in physical market for marriage season.
* Further sufficient stocks in domestic market and weak demand in physical limited the upside.
* Export of soymeal from India during April-October of the current fiscal slipped 31% to 3.89 lakh due to higher prices of bean
* At the Indore spot market in Madhya Pradesh, soyoil was steady at 857.7 Rupees per 10 kgs.
Crude Palm Oil
* CPO trading range for the day is 714.9-735.7.
* Crude palm oil dropped on profit booking after prices gained tracking firmness in Malaysian palm oil prices on fears that supply is set to fall sharply.
* According to reports, Malaysian palm oil production would show a 10% monthly fall in November.
* According to Indonesia trade ministry, Indonesia kept Dec crude palm oil export duty unchanged at zero.
* Crude palm oil prices in the spot market gained by 13.30 rupees and settled at 717.30 rupees.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer