STOCK IN FOCUS
* Tata Elxsi’s (TEL) stock rose 3.6% in yesterday’s trade, while the BSE Sensex was flat.
* The addressable size of the ER&D industry will cross US$300bn, while offshore ER&D spend will clock 9% CAGR, with TEL likely to grow at a much faster pace.
* TEL’s presence in specialised verticals like Automotive and Broadcast will be key growth drivers, going forward.
* TEL’s core strengths lie in high growth solutions like IoT, Robotics, Automation, Mobility, VR/AR Digital Experience, Cloud and AI platforms.
* TEL counts names like BMW, Mercedes-Benz, JLR and Tata Motors as clients. TEL has presence across the value chain of Broadcast & Media vertical and counts clients from different segments of broadcast ecosystem
* We expect TEL’s PAT to clock 16.2% CAGR over the period FY18E-FY20E
* We have a BUY rating on TEL and Target Price of Rs1,180.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More Reliance Securities Ltd disclaimer at http://www.rsec.co.in/disclaimer SEBI registration No. INH000002384
Above views are of the author and not of the website kindly read disclaimer