* Read the Budget article at this link - http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/blog_unionbudget-
* Today the Moon-Mars-Venus are together in Pisces Sign.
* This is the most risky and confusing day of the year.
* Friends, if you cannot understand, don't trade.
* From 9.15 to 10.25 Nifty will go up, step by step.
* The Moon-Ketu conjunction may cause lots of confusion in the market today.
Hence, trade 2 days after the budget.
* Today's news may be unclear, hence avoid Intraday.
* Yet, if you want to trade, take a risk as follows.
* Around opening buy Nifty, and around 11.00 exit.
* Around 12.00 sell Nifty.
* Around 13.30 buy Nifty and finalise
* Lord Saturn has changed Signs and moved into Sagittarius Sign. Know about the
effects of this Saturn transit at the following link - Saturn Transit In 2017: Effects On
The 12 Moon Signs
* From Opening to 10.00 Nifty will remain around the surface.
* Between 10.00 to 11.00 Nifty shall go up.
* From 11.00 till the closing bell, just do Intraday with a
* The Moon may be weak, as today is Amavasya/No Moon Day.
* From 9.15 to 10.03 Nifty may go down slightly.
* Between 10.03 to11.13 Nifty will go up slightly.
* From 11.13 to 11.51 shall be a 'No Trading Zone' declares Ganesha.
* Between 11.51 to 12.51 overall Nifty will move upwards slightly.
* From 12.51 to 14.03 Nifty may move downward
* Movement in Bank Nifty may be more, as compared to Nifty, because the Moon and
Mercury are in conjunction today.
* Avoid taking a long position during the initial one hour, as the margin may be less,
* During the next 1 hour, Nifty will move upwards considerably, hence go ahead.
* The period from 11.15 to 14.15 may be the most risk
* Even today the Moon may be weak.
* Trade as per your delivery capacity today.
* Around 9.37 buy Nifty, and around 10.54 sell Nifty.
* Around 12.00 again sell Nifty, and around 13.39 buy Nifty.
The views and predictions expressed here are those of the author, and not that of the website or its management. investmentguruindia.com advises
* The Moon-Saturn conjunction may cause boredom and also slow down the market
* From opening to 10.30 Nifty may pass time around the surface.
* Between 10.30 to 11.30 Nifty may try to bounce.
* During the period hereafter, the trend will change every 22 minutes, hence you are
advised to do jobbing.
* From tomorrow Mars will change Signs, which is a good point for a personal
* Horoscope for the market is different.
* From 9.15 to 10.30 Nifty may go down slightly.
* Between 10.30 to 11.30 buying in 'A' group stocks will positive influence Nifty.
* From 11.30 to 14.10 just do jobbing in Nifty, and avoid taking a long position.
* The Moon and Jupiter are in conjunction today.
* From 9.15 to 10.30 Nifty may go down.
* Between 10.30 to 11.51 Nifty will go up.
* From 11.51 to 14.39 will be a "High Risk – High Gain”, highly volatile and confusing
* Between 14.39 to 15.30 initially Nifty shall go up, and then witness selling pressure
* In the Navmansh horoscope, the Moon-Sun-Ketu are in conjunction.
* Deal as per your capacity today, and you will enjoy.
* Around 9.37 buy Nifty, and around 11.37 exit.
* Around 12.44 sell Nifty, and around 14.12 take an exit.
The views and predictions expressed here are those of the author, and not that of the website or its manage
* The Moon-Rahu Grahan Dosh is formed today.
* The Sun has now entered Capricorn Sign.
* From opening to 10.45 Nifty may remain around the surface on the down side.
* Between 10.45 to11.45 Nifty will go up.
* The period hereafter is best for Intraday and jobbing.
* From 11.45 to 15.30 just buy-sell with a margin of 2 Rupees, you will earn a good
* Today, the Moon is in its own sign – Cancer, hence the market will be highly volatile.
* Trade very quickly today, says Ganesha.
* From opening to 10.20, Nifty may immediately go down.
* Between 10.20 till 11.38, Nifty will go up, step by step.
* From 11.38 to 13.00 take a tea break, don't deal.
* Post 13.00 Nifty may go down, step b
* The Moon is favourable, because today is Full Moon Day.
* Remain cautious during the opening and closing today, because things may not
happen as they appear.
* During the first 2 hours, overall Nifty will pass time around the surface.
* During the next 1 hour, buying in 'A' group stocks will positively influence Nifty.
* The period from 1
* Today the Moon is in Ardra Constellation, which is ruled by Rahu.
* Around the opening short Nifty, and around 10.00 buy.
* Around 11.00 again buy, and exit on earning 2 rupees.
* Around 13.00 again short Nifty, and around 14.00 buy.
* Around 14.30 again buy Nifty, and around 15.30 exit.
The views and predictions expressed her
* Astrologically, no major changes are foreseen.
* Don't depend on the opening while dealing, and till 11.00 trade with a margin of 2
* From 11.00 to 12.00 Nifty may bounce, technically.
* Between 12.00 to 13.00 will be a 'No Trading Zone' declares Ganesha. Don't
trade during this period.
* From 13.00 to 13.40 Nifty s
* The Moon is posited in its sign of exaltation, but Venus-Ketu are degreecally
* From 9.15 to 11.15 Nifty may witness a mixed trend.
* Between 11.15 to 12.30 Nifty will go up.
* From 12.30 to 15.00 Nifty may be remain on mixed to negative side.
* During the last 30 minutes Nifty shall move upwards.
The views an
* Expect movement in Nifty based scrip, but overall today may be boring.
* Speculative, if are ready for both profit and loss.
* From 9.30 onwards short Nifty, and exit on making a profit.
* Around 12.40 again short Nifty, and around 15.00 exit.
The views and predictions expressed here are those of the author, and not that of the website