It showed strong performance in the quarter with revenue above estimate and EBIT margin along the expectation. Direct segment continues to power the revenue g..
Overall, the performance was inline in the aftermath of 2nd covid19 wave. We remain positive on the outlook of the company with strong traction in enquires/ b..
It is expected to benefit from the network creation cycle led by 5G and FTTX which has taken off. The growth in orderbook has started picking up w..
* Asset quality: Annualized slippage ratio for 1QFY22 was elevated at 3.9%, but management flagged decline for 2QFY22 and significant decline for 2HF..
Result Highlights‐ Stronger Oil & Gas offsets weaker Retail
* Revenue: The consolidated net‐revenue stood at Rs 1399 (+59% YoY; ‐6% QoQ), driven by..
Our view ‐ Growth delivery is key for re‐rating; retain BUY
Can Fin Q1 FY22’s PAT was 5% lower than our estimate; however, it stood higher 6% qoq a..
* Asset quality: FED upfronted slippages of Rs 6.4bn while taking a benevolent stand on restructuring, which rose to 1.82% of advances, up 78 bps QoQ..
* Net Earned Premium – NEP at Rs.27.1bn was higher than our estimates of Rs. 26.4bn, growth of 16% yoy, backed by strong performance..
Growth performance disappoints, margin headwinds ahead; reiterate REDUCE
* Result highlights ‐ 9% volume growth and consumer revenu..
Offline business making quick recovery, increased efforts on online; rich valuations to limit upside
* Result summary ‐ Overall weak..
Our view and valuation: Beat on all fronts
* Ultratech delivered strong numbers on all front wherein volumes/EBITDA for the Q1FY22 grew by 47%/54.9% on YoY basis whil..
Outperformance continues with another quarter of earnings beat; reiterate BUY
Havells has managed to deliver earnings beat for the 3rd consecu..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
Currency Squeeze: Rupee expected to weaken further
MCX active silver futures fell 1.9 percent last week - Geojit Financial
Natural gas prices extended gains after two weeks of consolidation to the highest levels - Geojit Financial
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Copper, Nickel, Zinc, Lead, Aluminium Commodity Report of 26 July 2021 By Geojit Financial
Key gauges end in red in lacklustre trade on Monday
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface