Initiate coverage with SELL on APHS IN
Initiate coverage with SELL on APHS IN We initiate coverage on hospitals with an anti‐consensus SELL on Apollo Hospitals (APHS..
* Q4 results were quite weak due to loss of sales in March (~Rs2bn) and slower offtake from real estate
* Electrical cables revenue plunged 24% yoy larg..
* Robust demand scenario in NER and East during Q4FY20 helped the company outperform on volume front as compared to overall industry and its peers. Total v..
* HG Infra reported 7.4% yoy topline growth during Q4 FY20 despite 10 days of work impacted owing to COVID related lockdown. Its operating margin remained ..
* PNC Infratech (PNC) reported decent set of numbers during Q4 FY20 with standalone revenue growing 7.6% yoy despite COVID‐19 related shutdown impacting 1..
* Apar Industries reported a topline de‐growth of ~26% yoy during Q4 FY20 with weakness across its segments. While the Conductor segment reported 37% dec..
* Management guided to 25‐30% reduction in costs (lower rentals, marketing expenses) in the near term while effort to reduce costs by 15% in the long ter..
* Total Volumes during the quarter declined sharply by 32.3% y/y – at 0.48 MT due to Coronavirus inflicted lockdown measures and maintenance shutdown..
Rollover Analysis - Strong June series for bulls, Laggards make a comeback
Post March month’s vertical fall, Nifty continued its volatile ride, Nifty settled the..
* Cochin Shipyard delivered strong operational performance with EBITDA/PAT growth of 48%42% yoy led by margin expansion of 600bps yoy on the account of job ..
* AIAE recorded highest ever quarterly volume of ~82k MT (+3% yoy) as company has managed the demand & supply in an efficient way to counter for econom..
FY20 AR highlights: Strong US commentary
* Chronic accounts for 65% of sales and 93% of all launches in last 5 years
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Market Wrap and Outlook 02.07.2020 by Mr. Sameet Chavan, Angel Broking
Daily Market Commentary 2 July 2020 by Mr. Siddhartha Khemka, Motilal Oswal
Nifty at 4-months high, base shifts at 10300 by Mr. Sameet Chavan, Angel Broking
Niti Aayog invites applications for chief economist post
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface