SBI Life Insurance Ltd
* Stock has given fresh breakout on daily chart with huge volume spike on daily chart
* On weekly chart also stock has given breakout from bu..
* The counter is in strong bullish momentum where after a decent correction it found support in demand zone of 1000- 900.
* It is trading above all its important movin..
* The counter is bottoming out with double bottom formation on weekly chart and bullish cup and handle pattern on daily chart.
* Itis witnessing breakout of 50-DMA wit..
* Stock has given a rectangle breakout on daily chart with decent volume
* Prices also moved above clouds hinting trend is strong
* Momentum indicator RSI and MACD ..
Technical Updates: IB REALEST forms a harmonic pattern which shows if level of 43.50 is broken prices can upto 48.50 Bollinger Bands also shows bullish turnaround t..
* The stock during previous week has generated a breakout from the falling trendline joining the highs of Feb’20 (Rs.1234) and Apr’2..
Hindustan Unilever (HINLEV)
Buy Hindustan Unilever Ltd @2042.00-2048.00 CMP 2037.35 Target 2084 SL 2024.90
Buy Maruti Ltd..
Derivatives Trading Idea
* Index has seen sharp recovery from lower levels and it is likely to consolidate in between 9500 to 10000 zones
* Maximum Call OI is seen ..
Technical Trading Idea
* L&T gave a Falling Channel breakout on daily chart and sustaining well above the same. It also managed to close above 50 DEMA for the firs..
Short Strangle: Sell Bank Nifty 4 June 20000 Call at | 140-160 & sell 18000 Put at | 150-170, Target: | 10, Stop loss: | 610, Time frame: Till 4 June expiry
Buy Dabur India in the range of | 425-445, Target: | 525; Stop Loss: | 388; Time frame: Three month
Derivatives and Quantitative Outlook&hellip..
Long Dr Reddy’s (DRREDD) June future in the range of | 4010-4020. Target: | 4240; Stop Loss: | 3990 Rationale
Pharma stocks have outperformed broader markets si..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Moody's downgrades India's sovereign rating
Market Outlook with Mr. Sumeet Bagadia, Choice Broking
Daily Market Commentary 1 June 2020 by Mr. Siddhartha Khemka, Motilal Oswal
Grand opening of a new month, 10000 in sight now by Mr. Sameet Chavan, Angel Broking
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface