Athleisure, festive demand drive sales beat
* Page Industries (PAG) reported double-digit topline growth in 3QFY21, led by healthy festive demand, continued strong de..
Momentum Pick - Buy Bombay Dyeing For Target Rs. 80 - HDFC Securities
After showing a minor declines/sideways consolidation, the stock price has shifted into an ..
* The stock has generated a resolute breakout above the falling channel containing the corrective decline of the last five weeks signalling stre..
Strong quarter; upsides priced in
* Q3FY21 operating performance beat our/Street estimates by 20%. Revenue grew strongly at 17% YoY (4-7% ahead of our/Street estimates..
Strong beat led by growth recovery coupled with opex controls; reiterate ADD
Page Industries delivered a significant earnings beatled by strong growth in athleisure a..
* The stock in the last four months is seen trading in a rising channel signalling sustained demand at elevated levels. It has recently rebounde..
The company reported standalone net loss during the quarter stood at Rs 82.40 crore compared to net profit of Rs 162.93 crore in the previous year quarter. Net reve..
Growth prospects and balance sheet strong but capital allocation and margin concerns remain
* View – We would rate this as a mixed performance with the po..
Revenue recovery driven by higher online sales…
From ~93% decline in revenue in Q1FY21, the company witnessed a sharp recovery in sales with de-growth being re..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 13.92 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2020 as compared to Rs 19.55 crore in the same period last year, registeri..
After the presentation of the Union Budget in Parliament on Monday, economic experts in Gurugram said it is a very balanced and development-oriented Budget.
They said ..
Hold Shoppers Stop Ltd For Target Rs.220
Relatively slower recovery
* Q3 revenue declined ~30% YoY, largely in line with our/Street expectations. The recovery rem..
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
Star India bags Pro Kabaddi media rights for five seasons
Microsoft Remote Desktop for macOS updated with M1 chip support
When people thought Big B had lost his eyesight!
Mercedes sales in China help accelerate Daimler profit
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface