Tata Communications on Tuesday announced the appointment of Kabir Ahmed Shakir as its Chief Financial Officer.
The appointment comes with effect from October 21, 2020...
Below is the Quote on Tata Communications Ltd By Mr. Keshav Lahoti - Associate Equity Analyst, Angel Broking Ltd
“Tata Communication share price opened..
Tata Communications on Friday reported a seven-fold jump in its consolidated net profit for the quarter ended September, on a year-on-year (YoY) basis, at Rs 384.81 crore..
New normal deserves an upgrade
TCom’s Q1FY21 EBITDA came in at Rs10bn, 17.5% beat to our estimate, largely due to expansion in traditional services margin to 42..
Strong performance; healthy outlook…
Tata Communication reported a better-than-expected performance on the operating front led by superior revenues and margins..
Cost efficiency aids EBITDA growth
* Tata Communications’ (TCOM) 1QFY21 revenues were in line. Reduction in operational costs led to EBITDA beat of 15% (up 20% Q..
* Stock is trading in clear uptrend on every time frame as stock inching higher by forming higher top higher bottom formation also its trading in ascending channel patter..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 173.67 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2020 as compared to Rs 166.98 crore in the same period last year, registering..
Tata Communications on Tuesday announced that it has secured a 'Type B' telecom license in Saudi Arabia, which entitles the company to provide Internet services a..
COVID-19 and new-age businesses aid earnings growth
Higher EBITDA in Growth biz; lower losses in Innovation segment
* Data EBITDA growth at 15% QoQ was the stronge..
* The share price during current week has witnessed a resolute breakout above the long term falling trendline joining highs since CY’17 (R..
* The stock has registered a resolute breakout above the rounding pattern signalling continuation of the positive momentum thus offers fresh ent..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Monthly Commodity Digest Nov 2020
CBIC for physical verification of entities to check invoicing fraud
Healing Economy Green shoots to support equity markets
What made Kylie Minogue cry
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface