Superior margins across segments; growth outlook firm
* SRF reported 21% yoy sales growth, above estimates, led by better-than-expected growth in Technical Textiles (..
All-round performance with margin upgrade across segments
* Consolidated revenue grew 21% yoy to Rs21bn (Emkay est. Rs18.41bn/Consensus Rs18.39b..
The robust performance of chemical segment (30/25% YoY/QoQ), led by speciality chemicals business, the continuance of strong show of packaging fil..
Investing heavily in Chemicals; Returns to accrue going forward
Technical Textiles/Packaging capex in self-sustaining mode
* SRF incurred total capex of INR84b ov..
Technical Trading Idea
* SRF retested the support of previous swing highs and started moving higher. It gave a Diamond pattern breakout on daily scale, which is a posi..
Packaging film margin zooms
SRF’s specialty chemical and packaging film delivered good growth despite Covid19. Chemical business EBIT rose only 12.6% YoY despit..
Packaging business drives performance for another quarter
PAT, EBITDA above estimates; Revenue in line
* SRF’s 1QFY21 margin expansion was robust due to the ..
Specialty chemicals beat already-high expectations
SRF’s specialty chemicals sawan outstanding FY20 with revenuesof Rs16.5bn, up 60% (on 82% growth in FY19).Howe..
Packaging business drives operating performance
Revenue/EBITDA below estimates; PAT in line
* 4QFY20 performance of SRF was impacted due to the COVID-19 pandemic a..
Speciality chemical holds the ground; maintain Buy
* Robust revenue performance from specialty chemical continues in Q4FY20, with 47% yoy growth amid supply chain disr..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 174.58 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2020 as compared to Rs 165.30 crore in the same period last year, registerin..
Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/Investment..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
BJP pushes budget relief for middle class, business in wake of virus
Analysis: Making virus crisis budget, India needs to spend, funds may fall short
IRFC IPO to open on Monday in Rs 25-26 per share price band
FAITH hopes for a path-breaking budget for tourism industry
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface