Insurance tracker Feb’21 – Strong show amid tax planning season
The insurance industry put up a strong show in Feb’21, reporting retail NBP growth o..
We hosted our 5th ‘Tech’ Investor forum with 20 corporates/experts participating in the event (virtual). The participants represented the full spectrum: (1) L..
Sequentially higher commodity costs likely to impact margins of a few companies
We have advanced the release of our commodities note update, which we usually release a..
Developer financiers: Sailing with the tide
We have analyzed charges created by some developer financiers (HFCs/NBFCs) in order to understand their overall underwriti..
IPM growth moderates further in Feb’21
* IPM growth moderated further to 1.1% YoY in Feb’21 v/s 4.5% YoY in Jan’21 (12.1% in Feb’20).
Private players’ Individual WRP grows ~23% YoY in Feb’21
LIC grew ~9% YoY, private players’ market share rises to ~60% over FY21 YTD
* Private p..
Average daily fliers moderate to 264K; fliers per departure dip to 113
Weekly average daily fliers came in at 264k in the week ended (W.E) 06th Mar’21 vs 285k i..
OPEC+: Production cuts of ~8mnbopd to continue for Apr’21
* OPEC+, in its latest meeting, agreed to extend production cuts till Mar’21 to Apr’21. Sa..
Q3 FY21 Earnings Review and Sectoral Outlook
India on the cusp of a virtuous growth cycle
* With recovery in macroeconomic activity amidst improving demand scena..
Long-awaited price hikes play out
Cost inflation being passed on to customers
Our channel checks suggest that the much anticipated price hikes have materialized in..
* We upgrade IGL from Hold to Buy and downgrade GGL from Buy to Hold based on current risk-reward. We retain IGL’s Rs610 TP but raise GGL’s TP to Rs520 from R..
Q3 review: Strong quarter; good times likely to continue
* Aggregate revenue growth of 18% yoy, excluding TTMT, was broadly in line with the estimate in Q3FY21. OEMs ..
India’s RBI likely sold dollars, received forwards to stem rupee’s drop - traders
Euro testing support as Ukraine crisis looms over growth
India rupee sees worst week in seven on new variant
Indian rupee weakens against US dollar on Monday
Currency Squeeze: Rupee expected to weaken further
India's Maruti says chip shortage to cause bigger hit to December production
See-saw battle between interest rate and market indices
Indian markets do better than global leaders despite interest rate hikes
Government issues guidelines for PLI scheme on drones
Â© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface