Fewer the laws, higher the justice!
Welcome changes to the complex web of labor laws
* Finance Ministry announced that 44 existing central labor laws have been sub..
Tractors to recover sooner than other segments
* Tractor industry volumes are expected to recover sooner than other segments, led by pentup demand and positive rural s..
Infrastructure Reboot 2.0
NIP Task Force submitted the finalreport to Finance Ministry on 30thApr 2020.NIP envisages doublingInfrastructure spend&nbs..
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has released its monthly data on subscribers (subs) and MNP (mobile number portability) for Jan&r..
Expect demand recovery from 3QFY21driven by festive season
While 1QFY21 is expected to be a wash-out,demand recovery should happen around the festive season (Se..
Digital is undeniably the next level of evolution for broadcasters and, in the challenging t..
* PNGRB recently webhosted a Public Notice proposing changes in gas pipeline tariff regulations based on..
Contrary to our expectations, non-food credit grew 7.6% YoY in Mar-20 (vs. 7.3% in Feb-20). Further, MoM growth came in at 4.2% (vs. 3.9% in Mar-19). The increase in Mar-..
* HDFCL: HDFCL reported APE decline of 39.8% yoy in Apr’20 to Rs2.4bn. Retail APE at Rs1.9bn was down by 28.6% yoy. Total NBP at Rs6.7bn was down by 53% yoy. ..
The COVID-19-led lockdown has dealt a blow to the QSR sector in 1QCY20.
Yum! Brands: 1QCY20 results
Here are some of the highlights pertaining to India:
* Crude prices and GRM: Average Brent price fell 19.8/19.1% YoY/QoQ to USD 50.6/bbl in 4Q. Sharp correction in gasoil and jet kero cracks to USD 10.8/bbl and USD 8.5/bbl ..
* Power demand fell 8.2% yoy in Mar’20 amid lockdown: Power generation declined 8.2% yoy to 107.4.1bn units in Mar’20 as peak demand declined 23-25% during th..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Analysis: Making virus crisis budget, India needs to spend, funds may fall short
IRFC IPO to open on Monday in Rs 25-26 per share price band
FAITH hopes for a path-breaking budget for tourism industry
Centre mulls `bad bank`, PSB privatisation for Budget FY22
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface