Developer financiers: Sailing with the tide
We have analyzed charges created by some developer financiers (HFCs/NBFCs) in order to understand their overall underwriti..
IPM growth moderates further in Feb’21
* IPM growth moderated further to 1.1% YoY in Feb’21 v/s 4.5% YoY in Jan’21 (12.1% in Feb’20).
Private players’ Individual WRP grows ~23% YoY in Feb’21
LIC grew ~9% YoY, private players’ market share rises to ~60% over FY21 YTD
* Private p..
Average daily fliers moderate to 264K; fliers per departure dip to 113
Weekly average daily fliers came in at 264k in the week ended (W.E) 06th Mar’21 vs 285k i..
OPEC+: Production cuts of ~8mnbopd to continue for Apr’21
* OPEC+, in its latest meeting, agreed to extend production cuts till Mar’21 to Apr’21. Sa..
Q3 FY21 Earnings Review and Sectoral Outlook
India on the cusp of a virtuous growth cycle
* With recovery in macroeconomic activity amidst improving demand scena..
Long-awaited price hikes play out
Cost inflation being passed on to customers
Our channel checks suggest that the much anticipated price hikes have materialized in..
* We upgrade IGL from Hold to Buy and downgrade GGL from Buy to Hold based on current risk-reward. We retain IGL’s Rs610 TP but raise GGL’s TP to Rs520 from R..
Q3 review: Strong quarter; good times likely to continue
* Aggregate revenue growth of 18% yoy, excluding TTMT, was broadly in line with the estimate in Q3FY21. OEMs ..
Spectrum auction ends – telcos on a shopping spree!
The telecom spectrum auction ended after six rounds on Day 2. The key highlights are:
* The government r..
Another stellar performance; managements highlight demand recovery
* In this report, we present detailed takeaways from the 3QFY21 conference calls as we refine the e..
Robust demand; all eyes on price hikes
* Our channel checks suggest that the industry likely recorded MoM growth (despite three days less) and high single-digit volum..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
Currency Squeeze: Rupee expected to weaken further
Update On Solar Industries Ltd By HDFC Securities
USDINR trading range for the day is 73.32-73.78 - Kedia Advisory
Sell Bosch Ltd For Target Rs.12,327 - ICICI Securities
USDINR to fall below 73.00 levels on improved local sentiments and inflows by Heena Naik, Angel Broking Ltd
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface