Gauging MSME credit pulse (Source: TransUnion CIBIL and SIDBI) suggests: i) MSME credit demand has gathered pace to 1.6-1.7x of pre-covid levels; ii) MSME disbursements w..
Management commentaries indicate limited concerns on rising interest rates
In this report, we highlight key insights based on the 1QFY23 results, the management commen..
Is there a new wave of consolidation in the Cement space &n..
* The telecom industry’s VLR base fell sharply by 4.4mn in Jul-22. VLR base decline was seen across all private operators, with both Bharti and Jio seeing a drop of..
Downtrend in cotton price to provide margin relief in 2H
Indian cotton sheet exports to US marginally increased MoM in July’22 while terry towel increased 31 % M..
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) released subscriber data for Jul’22. Here are the key highlights:
* Gross subscriber growth for the industry as ..
* During Q1FY23, new project announcements increased by 30% YoY. Most of these announcements were made by government entities (over 100%). Announ..
All is well 2.0- Global outlook improving; India outlook firm
Since our last note (All is Well-Jan’22), not much has changed for the domestic industry, in our vi..
IPM growth in low single digits for the first five months of FY23
* According to total sales data from IMS, IPM grew 9.7% yoy in Aug’22 vs. 8.4% yoy in Jul'2..
Thermal coal shortage to fuel global coal prices further
* Last week, South African thermal coal price for RB1 6000NAR was up ~2%. In the last fortnight, it rose ~9% r..
The Indian consumer durables industry is well poised to register strong growth rate led by structural growth drivers including rapid urbanization, in..
Commodity costs start to move southwards…
We analyze the price movements of key commodities and identified companies from our Coverage Universe that can benefit..
Rupee weakens against US dollar on Thursday
Euro testing support as Ukraine crisis looms over growth
India rupee sees worst week in seven on new variant
Indian rupee weakens against US dollar on Monday
Currency Squeeze: Rupee expected to weaken further
IPO Note: Electronics Mart India Ltd By Angel One
Buy Schneider Electric Infrastructure Ltd For Target Rs. 236 - LKP Securities
Mahindra & Mahindra number one in SUV segment in September
Prestige Estates Projects rises as its arm acquires 30% stake in Prestige OMR Ventures
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface