* The allocation of additional domestic gas, now 94%, to a CGD company’s CNG and domestic PNG requirement (as per media reports) has eased off cost pressures. Earli..
The RBI has released a discussion paper, calling for suggestions by Oct 3, 2022, on revisiting the charges on different payment systems. Based on the potential suggestion..
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) released its subscriber data for Jun’22. Below are the key highlights:
* Industry gross subscriber growth contin..
* Oberoi Realty in talks to acquire 50 acre land in Gurgaon
* Brigade group to develop prime land parcels in Chennai and Bengaluru
The Nifty, after three consecutive months of decline, bounced back smartly in Jul’22 with 8.7% MoM gain – the highest since Dec’20. ..
* Positive surprise on growth, but higher opex, investment MTM hurt PPoP in 1Q:
Most banks reported strong credit growth in 1Q, led by healthy traction in retail and e..
August witnesses traffic moderation as per seasonal trends; IndiGo gains market share
Average daily fliers stood at ~304k for Aug’22-TD vs 316k for the month of ..
Disparate volume growth and margin performance have been a unique trend in FY23-TD
Private life insurers reported 5.6% / 12% YoY growth in individual / total APE in Ju..
Non-par savings segment continues to witness strong demand
* APE growth remained healthy, between 15% and 78% YoY, for all industry players. SBI Life was the outlier w..
Revenue beat driven by strong volume growth
Higher RM and freight costs drag margin
* Volumes grew 21% YoY to 83.15k tonne (est. 77.5k tonne).
* Realizations gre..
Good growth in PVs, 2Ws witness domestic recovery, CVs rock solid, tractors decline seasonally
Sector performance - July witnessed a good performance for the auto OEMs..
PVs shine; 2Ws/tractors report weak volumes
Two-wheelers (2Ws): Domestic despatches post modest growth
* Hero Motocorp (HMCL) reported wholesale volumes of ~446k un..
Rupee weakens against US dollar on Thursday
Euro testing support as Ukraine crisis looms over growth
India rupee sees worst week in seven on new variant
Indian rupee weakens against US dollar on Monday
Currency Squeeze: Rupee expected to weaken further
Quote on Nifty: The trend remains positive as the index has been sustaining above the major Says Rupak De, LKP Securities
Daily market commentary By Mr. Siddhartha Khemka, Head - Retail Research, Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd.
Buy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd For Target Rs.830 - Yes Securities
Add Godrej Consumer Products Ltd For Target Rs.946 - Yes Securities Ltd
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface