Sectoral merry-go-round: Cyclicals to drive
* Healthcare stocks continue to outperformer as the index is currently placed in the Improving quadrant an..
Remain pinned on H2 recovery
* The Mar’20 quarter continued the trend of moderation in YoY revenue growth in the sector that has been in play through FY20 ..
Apr-20: GDPI continues to decline due to Lockdown
* Pvt. multi-line insurers’ Apr-20 GDPI declined 16.2% YoY to Rs 67.2bn. Decline in Apr-20 was along ..
MoCA’s three inputs of pragmatism
* The Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) has announced the resumption of domestic airline services in India, starting 25th May&r..
Cyclone Amphan – Accentuates disruption in East India
When the country is already grappling with Covid-19 pandemic, Cyclone Amphan hitting Eastern India has only..
April’20 premium growth impacted by lockdown
Non-life insurance premiums were impacted due to the Covid-19 lockdown. Aggregate industry gross direct premium inco..
Moratorium extension a mixed bag
Liquidity management a priority; Focus to be on collections
* The RBI has announced an extension of three months for the existing ..
RBI extends moratorium till Aug’20
Provides adequate time to borrowers; lenders to walk tightrope to avoid unintended damage
* The Reserve Bank of India (RBI..
Covid-19 4QFY20: What have banks said
Additional disclosures and management commentary provide an interesting (and varying) perspective of the on-ground situation and ..
Geographical deep dive into Covid impact: PV to decline 20%
In this report we take a deeper state/district-wise look into demand and supply aspects arising from the he..
* While lockdowns have affected demand, the CGDs (City Gas Distribution companies) bear fruits in their kitty to partly compensate for the volume loss.
* While domesti..
PVC price fall has reversed with an increase of Rs2/kg (or 3.1%) w.e.f. 18th May’20, after falling sharply by Rs11/kg, or 14.4%, since 1st Apr’20. The hike in..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Market Outlook, Investment Ideas and Gold & Silver expectation by Mr Sumeet Bagadia, Choice Broking
Daily Market Commentary 27 May 2020 by Mr. Siddhartha Khemka, Motilal Oswal
Stock Market Prediction 28 May 2020
Key Indices End Near Day`s High; Nifty Closes Above 9300 Level - LKP Securities
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface