* Nifty traded volatile in the passing week and lost over one and a half percent, after two weeks of phenomenal rise. Mixed global cues and strong resist..
* Gold slips as firmer dollar offsets risk-off sentiment
* Oil prices extend slump as U.S. coronavirus cases climb
* Copper steadies as coronavirus concerns returns..
* The USD/INR Futures on NSE closed at 75.89 against 75.66.
* The Reserve Bank of India will conduct a “switch auction” next Monday &ndas..
Markets witnessed a sharp decline and shed over two percent, tracking unsupportive global cues. The statement from the US Fed that recovery from pandemic..
Muted show; Institutional segment to lead recovery
KEI Industries reported muted set of numbers in Q4FY20 as lockdown impacted sales for the company. Its net revenue r..
It was a dull session on the benchmark front as it hovered in a range and finally settled around the day’s high. Firm global cues triggered an upbe..
Markets lost over a percent in a volatile trading session, tracking weak global cues. After opening on a flat note, the index gradually inched higher but..
Immune to near term challenges, Visible long term growth
Incorporated in 1918, Britannia Ind. Ltd. (BRIT) is India's leading packaged foods company. BRIT’s p..
Markets managed to end marginally in green amid volatility, in continuation of the prevailing recovery phase. The beginning was upbeat, thanks to favorab..
The bulls were back in action after a day of pause, which helped the equity indices to inch higher. Initially, firm global cues triggered a gap up start ..
* Nifty traded buoyant and decisively crossed the hurdle at 10,000.Almost all the sectoral indices contributed to the move wherein banking, financial ser..
Markets took a breather and ended marginally lower after hovering in a range. It opened in the green, taking cues from the global markets but the gains s..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Edtech startup Kyt raises Rs 18cr to scale extracurricular learning
Yotta Infra lays foundation stone of Rs 7,000cr data centre park in Uttar Pradesh
Monthly Commodity Digest Nov 2020
CBIC for physical verification of entities to check invoicing fraud
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface