AUROPHARMA (CMP: 740) On daily chart, this pharma counter maintain its bullish buoyancy despite volatility in indices. AUROPHARMA has a good support around..
After a strong rally in the previous month, the Indian benchmark indices declined and ended an eventful month in the red. Initially despite positive gl..
The bulls continued to maintain their firm grip on the markets as the benchmark indices registered gains for fifth consecutive sessions led by positive g..
Below is the Views On Market Analysis by Mr. Ajit Mishra, VP - Research, Religare Broking Ltd
The bulls continued to maintain their firm grip on the markets as the ben..
Markets started the week on a firm note and gained nearly 2.5%, taking note of favorable cues. The announcement of gradual easing of lockdown boosted the..
Markets traded with the positive bias for the third successive session and gained nearly a percent. Initially, it opened lower, tracking weak global mark..
* The USD/INR Futures on NSE closed at 75.89 against 75.67. The rupee depreciated against the US dollar on Wednesday, as market participants were concer..
* Gold gains as Hong Kong unrest stirs risk aversion
* Oil drops on worse than feared rise in U.S. fuel stocks
* Copper steadies as U.S.-China tensions dampen risk ..
Outperformance to continue
Bharti Airtel (Bharti) is one of the leading global telecommunications company with operation in 18 countries across Asia and Africa. In Ind..
* The USD/INR Futures on NSE closed at 75.67 against 75.89. Indian rupee edged higher against the US dollar amid broad weakness in the US currency and h..
* Gold flat as Hong Kong concerns offset reopening optimism
* Oil gains on expectation of balance in oversupplied market
* Copper steadies on COVID-19 vaccine hopes..
Markets traded lackluster and settled almost unchanged, tracking mixed cues. Initially, upbeat global cues led a firm start however it pared its gains in..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
October series concludes above 11600 By Sameet Chavan, Angel Broking
Bollywood stars dazzle on Day 4 of digital LFW
Jewellery trends for Karwachauth
We expect the prices to test the 1670- 1710 level on the upside - GEPL Capital
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface