* KNR Constructions (KNR) reported decent set of numbers during Q4 FY20 with standalone revenue de‐grew by mere ~6% despite COVID related execution shutd..
Long road to recovery
We downgrade PSP Projects to REDUCE with a TP of Rs 370/sh (10x Mar-22E EPS). PSP recovered 40% post low of Rs 273/sh in March, in-line with our ..
Well placed to ride headwinds
DLF Ltd (DLF) reported better than expected Rev/EBIDTA/APAT 24/37/45% beat. One time DTA reversals on new ETR migration of Rs 19.2bn and ..
Inline performance, recovery awaited
Larsen & Toubro Ltd (LT) reported 5/8/4% miss in 4QFY20 Rev/EBIDTA/APAT. COVID-19 disruptions led to LT missing Rs 17.5bn of r..
Malls: Waiting with bated breath
Malls across Indian cities have now seen a temporary closure of around two months since mid-March 2020 owing to concerns over COVID-19..
* PSP Projects delivered robust topline performance during Q4 FY20 with standalone revenues growing 35% yoy to Rs.4.6 bn. The growth was strong despite the ..
* L&T delivered decent set of results as consol. PAT came in at Rs32bn (+8% vs est.) It lost revenues/ PAT/ collections of worth Rs17.5bn/ Rs4bn/ Rs15bn..
* Dilip Buildcon Ltd (DBL) delivered muted topline performance during Q4 FY20 with standalone revenues at Rs.25 bn (‐2.8% yoy). This was largely impacted ..
The company reported standalone net loss during the quarter stood at Rs 1076.98 crore compared to net profit of Rs 253.33 crore in the previous year quarter.
Going the digital route to beat lockdown blues
With residential real estate typically being a “touch and feel” high ticket purchase, the ongoing lockdown a..
Construction investment is likely to contract by 12-16 per cent for the industry during the current fiscal, a CRISIL Research analysis showed.
Accordingly, the investm..
* JMC Projects delivered muted topline performance during Q4 FY20 with standalone revenues at Rs.9.4 bn (flat yoy). This was largely impacted by COVID‐1..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Financial space drives the rally, base shifts at 10689 by Mr. Sameet Chavan, Angel Broking
Zinc futures has traded higher in the month of May and first week of June owing to rising business - Choice Broking
Stock Market Prediction 8 July 2020
NCDEX Mustard Seed Future price had majorly traded higher during the last month - Choice Broking
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface