The country's largest power generator NTPC Ltd. has reported 27.35 per cent increase in its net profit during the first quarter of current fiscal on the back of highe..
IDFC First Bank on Saturday reported a net loss of Rs 630 crore for Q1FY22.
"Net Loss of Rs 630 crore for Q1FY22 because of prudent provisions for Covid wave 2.0,..
In-line op. performance; credible cost management
Management confident of achieving double-digit EBITDA margins
* TVS Motor Company (TVSL)’s operating perform..
Granular balance sheet ensuring sustainability of return ratios
Equitas Small Finance Bank, with a well-diversified asset mix and steadily improving liability franchis..
Results better than expected; path to normalcy to take longer
* The lockdown severely impacted 1QFY22 on-trade sales (usually around 25% of total sales) and home deliv..
Growth & margin reverting to pre-covid average
Even adjusting for covid second wave impact on India business (5.6% of revenues in Mar-21, ~14% QoQ decline), TCS&rs..
Continued weak sales growth; weak outlook ahead
* Colgate-Palmolive (CLGT)’s weak sales growth trend has persisted in recent quarters. In 1QFY22 as well, the two..
Annual report update: Focus on driving efficiencies across segments
Crompton Greaves Consumer (Crompton) is focusing on its 5-dimensional growth strategy comprising in..
In line result; order inflows indicate recovery is on track
Balance Sheet strength intact
* ABB’s 2QCY21 result stood in line with our expectations. While the..
Delivering ahead of expectations
* RDCK reported strong performance with sales/PAT growth of 47%/36% - 15-26% above estimates. Sales grew 47% as volume rose 59% yoy (v..
‘Interchangeability’ to enhance growth prospects of insulin glargine
Efforts now towards receiving formulary access/contracts
* BIOS received an ‘..
Volumes likely to recover faster
* UBBL posted healthy EBITDA margins of 9.5% despite the lockdown impact. The company saw a significant reduction in overhead costs, a..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
Currency Squeeze: Rupee expected to weaken further
India`s 5G space booming with global, domestic players pitching in
India`s July gasoline sales above pre-pandemic levels - prelim data
Weekly Tech Picks - Max Healthcare Institute Ltd, Aarti Industries Ltd, Godrej Properties Ltd, Indraprastha Gas Ltd By Axis Securities
Market volatility and surfeit of primary issuances to dominate markets
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface