Empowered for a brighter future; initiate with Buy
* Mundra UMPP losses have been whittled down substantially - now account for -11.2% of EBDITA - and as the latter gr..
Operationally strong quarter; shores up provisioning buffer
* Federal Bank beat PPoP estimates by 10% on the back of healthy margins, fees and treasury gains. However,..
Strong growth, asset quality outlook; technobanking to help deliver next leg of growth
* Despite low NIMs at 4.1% due to excess liquidity on B/sheet and low loan yield..
Demerger of steel plant can allow value unlocking
NMDC Q1FY21 EBITDA/te surprised on the back of better cost control, despite volumes declining 29% YoY to 6.28mnte. NM..
Better-than-expected recovery in shrimp exports
Three takeaways from Q1FY21: (1) The demand for shrimp declined due to lower off-take by HoReCa and pantry up-stocking ..
Robust price gains; cost to reduce on WHRS ramp-up
Deccan Cement’s (DECM) 1QFY21 volume fell 33% YoY. However, owing to a sharp rebound in regional pricing, reve..
Q1 profit collapsed on volume & margin plunge
Indraprastha Gas’ (IGL) Q1FY21 standalone and consolidated EPS plunged 85- 86% YoY hit by fall in volumes and m..
Healthy order book
While Endurance reported a weak 1Q, the auto parts maker RFQs have risen to Rs 15.4bn in 1QFY21 (up from Rs 12.8bn QoQ). With the recent acquisition..
Capacity expansion to improve volumes; upgrade to Buy
* Our channel checks indicate strong volume growth for JKCE in Q2FY21 as the company benefits from new capacities..
Best amongst peers
CUBK’s 1QFY21 earnings were ahead of our estimates on account of lowerthan-expected operating expenditure and higher-than-expected treasury ga..
Improving margins to narrow valuation gap
Ambuja Cements’ (ACEM) various cost optimisation initiatives coupled with MSA synergies with ACC under Mr. Neeraj Akhou..
Recovery underway; growth path remains uncertain
* Page Industries (PAG) reported an extremely weak set of numbers in its 1QFY21 results, with a particularly stark mi..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Stock Market Prediction 2 November 2020
Privatisation-bound BPCL postpones key expansion projects
Buy Tata Power Company Ltd For Target Rs.73 - Emkay Global
Exclusive: Amazon tells India regulator its partner Future Retail is misleading public
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface