* Reported inline performance with revenue of $288.2 mn (up 5.1% QoQ) with INR revenue of Rs 21,093 mn (up 4.2% QoQ). The INR revenue growth was impa..
* Gross Written Premium ÔÇÉ GWP came at Rs. 35.6bn against our expectation of Rs. 34.6bn, a growth of 10% on YoY and sequential degrowth of..
Buy SBI Cards and Payment Services Ltd For Target Rs.1,205
With high growth, entry barriers and near oligopoly, we remain constructive on the Indian credit card busine..
Key Result and Call Highlights
* Strong core PPOP growth continues: Core PPOP was marginally ahead of expectation; represented strong growth of 19% yoy (7Ô..
Neutral Mindtree Ltd For Target Rs.2,180
Strong 4QFY21, tailwind from the Travel vertical to boost growth in FY22E
Current valuations fairly pricing in growth
A reality check!
Our anti-consensus sector stance on impending growth disappointments in IT (Link, Link, Link, Link) has started playing out. Organic growth reported b..
Improvements encouraging for long-term growth
Maintain Neutral on expensive valuations
Nestlé’s (NEST) CY20 annual report highlights its underlying str..
In-line operating performance; deal intake and Q1 guidance surprise positively
* Wipro reported in-line operating performance in Q4. IT Services revenue grew 3.9% QoQ ..
Business momentum steady; operating performance undergoing swift normalization
Asset quality stable; restructured book in check at 0.6% of loans
* HDFC Bank (HDFCB)..
Lending major HDFC Bank on Saturday reported an 18.2 per cent increase in its standalone net profit for the fourth quarter of FY21 ended March 31, 2021 on a year-on-year ..
Steady performance; in-line FY22 guidance
* Infosys delivered a broadly in-line operating performance in Q4. Revenue growth was a tad softer, while EBITM came in sligh..
* It reported consolidated revenue of Rs 162.5bn in Q4FY21, (above consensus estimate), a growth of 3.7% QoQ in INR terms. For IT services segment, ..
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
Life Insurance Surrender - Is it the best Option? - PNB MetLife
Aditya Birla Sun Life MF introduces Multi-Cap Fund
User-generated content to fuel remote work, learning in India
JSW Steel trades in green on the bourses
┬ę Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface