Encouraging recovery trends and margin outlook
* Westlife Development (WLDL) delivered in line sales growth as convenience channels drove the overall recovery, while d..
Asset quality deteriorates; collection efficiency in Assam witnesses a sharp decline
Liability traction remains robust
* BANDHAN reported a weak quarter, with net ..
Finally hits growth!
D-MART finally hits the growth phase (after a disappointing 1HFY21). The grocer clocked a healthy 10% topline growth (HSIE: 8.5%). While gross mar..
Strong beat led by supply-side disruption
Market share gains across categories; ad spends yet to normalize
* Havells (HAVL)’s revenue came in 18% above our e..
Sustained improvement in key metrics
FB’s 3QFY21 operating performance increasingly demonstrates an improving franchise that is beginning to find and consistentl..
* Hit by COVID-19, SHOP’s revenue declined 29% YoY, led by lower footfalls and improved focus towards strategic initiatives like Personal Shop..
An all-round results beat, encouraging outlook
In 3QFY21, Gateway Distriparks’ (GDL) EBITDA margin expanded 150bps QoQ to 26.3% and interest costs reduced to Rs ..
2HFY21 looks promising owing to better rabi season
Long-term story intact
In this report, we have analyzed the sowing movement in CRIN’s key states and corres..
IRB reported stellar 3QFY21 with revenue at Rs 15.5bn, beating our estimate by 15%. The outperformance was driven by 32% QoQ recovery in toll collection..
Order inflow winning spree continues
Likely working capital improvement to aid execution and re-rating
* Large ticket size order wins leads to order inflow assumpti..
Growth certainty on explosive deal wins
We maintain BUY on Infosys (INFY), following a strong 3Q print (best 3Q in 8 years) and the highest-ever deal wins translating ..
In-line revenue performance; margin surprises positively
* Wipro reported in-line revenue at USD2.1bn (3.4% QoQ CC). IT services EBITM surprised positively, expanding ..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Future bright as Global VC funding soars $300.5 bn: KPMG
Fiscal support for growth in 2020 decade likely to be lower, says report
FY21 NH construction pace to improve EPC players` performance: Report
Stock Market Prediction 25 January 2021
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface