How big is growth push from the Budget 2021?
Not much. The devil is in the details
* Union Budget 2021-22 is hailed as growth expansionary. With fiscal deficit of..
Union Budget Review 2021-22 : Stepping on the growth pedal
The Union Budget 2021-22 was clearly growth focussed with sharp increase in capex allocation (up ~26% YoY), ..
Looking beyond convention
* The policymakers have looked beyond convention to ensure that the effective fiscal stance does not become staunchly pro-cyclical ahead, wh..
Budget Review 2021-22E: Stepping on the growth pedal…
The Union Budget 2021-22 was clearly growth focussed with sharp increase in capex allocation (up ~26% YoY..
Below are Views On Post budget reactions from Digital Payments By Sudarshan Lodha, Co-founder, Strata, a leading fractional real estate platform
A dream budget…
It is a radical budget, providing all the aspects of social benefits, reforms and growth in the economy, without an increase in direct tax. Intr..
Post Budget Impact Analysis 2021
* In the backdrop of the numerous challenges that the finance minister faced, the Union Budget presented by her on Feb 01 is path-bre..
Stimulus For Revival
FM has chosen to further stimulate economy through this budget
Fiscal deficit kept high at 6.8% for FY22BE and 9.5% for FY21RE
And spending ..
* The Union Budget 2021 comes at a time when India and the world is battling the Corona virus pandemic and the economy is on a path of recovery from ..
* At the outset, we thought Finance Minister will play safe by cutting expenditure by 10% from the Budgeted Estimate. Surprisingly, she played a &..
Budget 2021: Counter-cyclical fiscal policy with focus on reviving investments
As per the need of the hour, Union Budget FY22 delivered by being expansionary and prov..
Deficit spending by the Government to revive growth
Fiscal deficit for FY2022 at 6.8%, while deficit for FY2021 revised to 9.5%.
The Government surprised the market..
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
SBEC Sugar Ltd Q4 net profit zooms 121.31% at Rs 22.02 cr
The Anup Engineering Q4 net profit zooms 228.88% at Rs 27.79 cr
Jindal Stainless posts Q4 net profit of Rs 264.94 cr
Dr. Reddy`s Labs Q4 net profit down 38.05% at Rs 311.50 cr
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface