The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 201.75 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2020 as compared to Rs 41.36 crore in the same period last year, registering..
* Revenues strong but margins tank due to one-offs…
Q4FY20 results were a mixed bag. Revenues grew 32.4% YoY to | 682 crore mainly due to 88% growth in US busin..
* Specialty scale up delayed
Sun’s Q4 EBIDTA/PAT missed expectations on account of higher costs and certain one off expenses. US business (ex Taro) was largely s..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 54.58 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2020 as compared to Rs 52.42 crore in the same period last year, registering ..
Adverse prospect on key product for US impacts earnings
Better traction from new launches is the key
* Strides Pharma (STR) had a weak 4QFY20, largely due..
Procter & Gamble Health (MERLIM): Bullish flag breakout offers fresh entry opportunity….
* The stock has registered a resolute breakout from a bullish Flag ..
Ends FY20 on a strong note
* DRRD continues to exhibit strong execution, beating operating profit estimates by 5%, led by strong growth in the US/EU and tight cost con..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 7.41 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2020 as compared to Rs 5.62 crore in the same period last year, registering a ..
* Biocon is moving in a strong uptrend and entered in uncharted territory. Yesterday, it gave a range breakout on weekly chart with healthy volumes, which is a positive s..
Commerce Minister Piyush Goyal on Sunday said that the Union government has decided to disinvest in certain pharmaceutical public sector units (PSU).
During an interac..
Stable performance, Resilient outlook
Torrent’s Q4 Adj. PAT came ahead of expectations driven by higher margins and lower tax. Torrent’s EBITDA margin (27...
4Q: Miss on profitability due to product mix and COVID-19
Initial signs of uptick in prescription trends in Specialty portfolio
* Post the reduction in prescriptio..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Daily Market Commentary 2 June 2020 by Mr. Siddhartha Khemka, Motilal Oswal
The rally continues, financial stocks outperform by Mr. Sameet Chavan, Angel Broking
Director`s body writes to Maharashtra CM to relax rule barring 65-plus actors on set
BCCI looking at Aug-Sept window for Indian players` camp
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface