Stable performance, Resilient outlook
Torrent’s Q4 Adj. PAT came ahead of expectations driven by higher margins and lower tax. Torrent’s EBITDA margin (27...
4Q: Miss on profitability due to product mix and COVID-19
Initial signs of uptick in prescription trends in Specialty portfolio
* Post the reduction in prescriptio..
Long Dr Reddy’s (DRREDD) June future in the range of | 4010-4020. Target: | 4240; Stop Loss: | 3990 Rationale
Pharma stocks have outperformed broader markets si..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 111.18 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2020 as compared to Rs 7.44 crore in the same period last year, registering ..
BENGALURU - Drugmaker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd said on Friday that it received Indian regulatory approval to start clinical trials of pancreatitis drug naf..
* The stock has generated a major range breakout of the last five years signalling structural turnaround and offers fresh entry opportunity to r..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 225.29 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2020 as compared to Rs 542.78 crore in the same period last year, registerin..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 1,155.85 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2020 as compared to Rs 1068.06 crore in the same period last year, registe..
* The stock has generated a breakout above the falling trendline joining the high of Feb'20 (189) and Apr'20 (181) placed at Rs. 170 lev..
Sectoral merry-go-round: Cyclicals to drive
* Healthcare stocks continue to outperformer as the index is currently placed in the Improving quadrant an..
Ends FY20 on a strong note
* DRRD continues to exhibit strong execution, beating operating profit estimates by 5%, led by strong growth in the US/EU and tigh..
Ranitidine withdrawal impacted Q4, outlook intact
Strides Pharma Science’s (Strides) Q4FY20 performance was impacted by withdrawal of Ranitidine from US market a..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Noida leads NCR market in office space leasing: 360 Realtors
RIL- REs: Big game window opens Monday
Delhi demands Rs 5,000 crore from Central government
`UP Invest Agency`for domestic investors
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface