Rollover Highlights for Nifty, Banknifty and Marketwide:
* The Nifty Nov expiry rollover is at 78.68% on Thursday compared to 77.45% on same day of previous expiry.
* Indian markets closed on a positive note where buying was mainly seen in Metals, Capital-Goods, Finance sectors. Nifty Nov Future closed at 12977.2 (..
Indian markets ended with strong gains on Thursday. The Nifty briefly crossed the 13,000 mark. The recovery was backed by firmness in metal, pharma and ..
US was closed due to Thanksgiving day.
Asian shares stalled near record highs on Friday as investors weighed renewed doubt..
* Indian markets closed on a negative note where selling was mainly seen in Automobile, FMCG, Pharma sectors. Nifty Nov Future closed at 12859.1 (down ..
The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell on Wednesday, taking a breather after reaching a significant milestone, while traders pored over disappointi..
Indian markets corrected sharply and ended with heavy losses on Wednesday. The Nifty, after opening above 13,100 level, succumbed to profit selling and ..
* Indian markets closed on a positive note where buying was mainly seen in Banking, Automobile, Realty sectors. Nifty Nov Future closed at 13062.4 (up ..
U.S. stocks were higher after the close on Monday, as gains in the Oil & Gas, Financials and Industrials sectors led shares higher.
Indian markets closed at record high level on Tuesday, tracking positive global cues. The Nifty closed above the 13,050 level on broader buying support...
* Indian markets closed on a positive note where buying was mainly seen in Oil-Gas, Technology, Realty sectors. Nifty Nov Future closed at 12934.30 (up..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Monthly Commodity Digest Nov 2020
CBIC for physical verification of entities to check invoicing fraud
Healing Economy Green shoots to support equity markets
What made Kylie Minogue cry
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface