Buy Steel Authority of India Ltd For Target Rs.104
Deleveraging continues; sales volumes achieve new highs
Gross debt down 30% YoY in FY21
* SAIL, in a press ..
Hemmo to step up peptide skills in CDMO segment
* Hemmo Pharmaceuticals’ acquisition by Piramal Pharma (PP) would add the capability to develop and manufacture c..
Healthy growth in Individual business
Takeaways from pre-quarterly release
* The strong disbursement growth seen post the festive season sustained throughout the ..
Remains the best volume play in the sector
Raise FY22E/FY23E EBITDA by 21%/23% on better price outlook
We are raising our FY22-23E EPS for JSW Steel (JSTL) by 42-..
ECLG scheme extended for another three months
Scope widened to cover most affected sectors with additional credit support
* With the rise in COVID-19 cases again ..
Current account moves back into deficit in 3QFY21
Expect CAD to widen in subsequent quarters
* India’s current account balance moved to a deficit of USD1.7b..
Retail credit growth improves to 9.6% YoY; forms ~29% of total loans
Retail loans comprise 78% of incremental credit over FY21YTD
* Systemic loan growth stood at 6..
Key highlights – central government finances in Feb’21
FY21 fiscal deficit may be ~9% of GDP, below 9.5% target
* Gross taxes increased just 2.3% YoY ..
What is India’s corporate profitability...
…and what are its determinants?
* When anyone talks about India’s corporate profitability, we tend t..
A stellar end to the fiscal
FY21 witnesses a sharp bounce-back
* The Nifty ended FY21 with stellar (71%) returns. The returns look stellar due to the low base of ..
Outlook improves, to reach FY19 revenue levels in FY22
EVs: Good presence in 2Ws/PVs | PLI opportunity attractive, but awaits clarity
We hosted the senior managem..
Below is the Daily Market Commentary By Mr. Siddhartha Khemka, Head - Retail Research, Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd
Equity markets closed on a weaker note..
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
Gold Up as Softer U.S. Treasury Yields Drive Demand - Swastika Investmart
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Copper, Nickel, Zinc, Lead, Aluminium Commodity Report of 21 April 2021 By Geojit Financial
Copper, Natural Gas, Silver and Zinc Commodity Report Of 21 /04/2021 - Enrich Commodities
Hard work during lockdown paying rewards: Nilakanta Sharma
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface