Earnings outlook steady; will optimism turn into reality in FY22E?
Asset quality under watch, resumption of AQ classification to aid clarity
* The improvement in ..
March 2021 volume review: Driving forward
* Wholesales grew sequentially in Mar’21, with double-digit growth in CVs and Tractors and single-digit growth in 2Ws ..
Second COVID-19 wave hits a steady ship, but recovery potential high
Recovery trends steady until the second COVID-19 wave hit
DMART published its Mar’21 pe..
Economic recovery weakens substantially in Feb’21
Real GVA will be weaker-than-expected in 4QFY21E
* Our in-house Economic Activity Index for India’s ..
Strong customer acquisitions; liquidity remains healthy
* Bajaj Finance (BAF) had a healthy 4QFY21. The company acquired 2.3m new customers during the quarter. This i..
Buy HDFC Bank Ltd For Target Rs.1,800
Business growth steady; CASA seeing strong traction
HDFC Bank released its quarterly update highlighting the key business nu..
Below is the Daily Market Commentary By Mr. Siddhartha Khemka, Head - Retail Research, Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd
Equity markets started the new week on..
Below are Views On Nifty opened lower and plunged 2% or ~300 points By Hemang Jani, Head Equity Strategy, Broking & Distribution, Motilal Oswal Financial Se..
Expect strong 4QFY21 and FY22 outlook despite cost pressures
Revenue growth to stay at multi-year highs in 4QFY21
* We expect Tier I IT companies to report growth..
Mar’21: M&HCV growth led by good demand, easing finance
PV/Tractor demand sustains; 2W gets year-end push
Tractor, PV, 3W, and 2W wholesales were in line..
Volumes down 22% YoY in March on Phase 2 of margin rule implementation
* The total commodity volumes traded on MCX for March declined 22% YoY and 9% sequentially. ADT..
Strong execution despite COVID disruption
* Revenue surpasses FY20 levels: In a communication to the stock exchanges, Bharat Electronics (BHE) announced that it had e..
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
Gold Up as Softer U.S. Treasury Yields Drive Demand - Swastika Investmart
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Copper, Nickel, Zinc, Lead, Aluminium Commodity Report of 21 April 2021 By Geojit Financial
Copper, Natural Gas, Silver and Zinc Commodity Report Of 21 /04/2021 - Enrich Commodities
Hard work during lockdown paying rewards: Nilakanta Sharma
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface