Disbursements recovering; share of corporate loans declines
* Indostar Capital Finance (INDOSTAR)’s 3QFY21 PAT was down ~25% QoQ to INR242m. While operating prof..
Palm Oil drags overall performance due to white-fly attack
3QFY21 earnings below expectations
* GOAGRO’s 3QFY21 revenue decreased by 14% YoY due to a 23%/17%..
Revenue disappoints once again, operating losses continue
Receivables remain elevated; recovery not in sight
* BHEL’s 3QFY21 earnings were disappointing as r..
Buy Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd For Target Rs. 1,120
CMO outlook bright; Radiopharma in gradual recovery mode
All segments showing strong growth
* Jubilant Life ..
Steady quarter; pro forma GNPLs decline
* PAT grew 15% YoY to INR2.9b in 3QFY21, led by healthy performance in the HFC and AMC segments. However, the same was offset b..
Larsen & Toubro (L&T) is an Indian technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate with global operat..
MPC minutes – Core CPI inflation needs scrutiny
* As per our expectations, the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) had kept the repo rate unchanged at 4% on 5 Feb&rs..
2020: The Year of Structural Reforms
Benefits may fructify after a few years
Almost a month ago, we had released a detailed note listing the five areas of improveme..
Key regulatory announcements in the MPC meeting
Incentivizing flow of credit to the MSME segment; RBI to issue uniform guidelines for microfinance lenders
Market share gains continue
Healthy cash flow to aid deleveraging
* DBL’s 3QFY21 result highlights continued market share gains as volumes grew 14% YoY despit..
The Green Wave – upgrading the multiple
* Gujarat Gas (GUJGA) has proved to be a clear outperformer since the curbing of polluting fuels at Morbi – an impe..
Cement demand improves, but pricing remains muted, said Motilal Oswal Financial Services (MOFSL) in a report.
"Our channel checks indicate the seasonal uptick in ..
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
Gold Up as Softer U.S. Treasury Yields Drive Demand - Swastika Investmart
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Copper, Nickel, Zinc, Lead, Aluminium Commodity Report of 21 April 2021 By Geojit Financial
Copper, Natural Gas, Silver and Zinc Commodity Report Of 21 /04/2021 - Enrich Commodities
Hard work during lockdown paying rewards: Nilakanta Sharma
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface