Below is the Daily Market Commentary 28th October 2021 By Mr. Siddhartha Khemka, Head - Retail Research, Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd
Changing market construct
Bharti, RJio to see exponential benefit
The Telecom industry is on the cusp of a major change in market construct, which could have signif..
BANKNIFTY : 40874
Bank Nifty opened flattish and moved in a weak way throughout the day and drifted by more than 400 points in the last hour. It breached its previous ..
Below are Perspective on 2QFY22 results flash on Titan by Mr. Krishnan Sambhamoorthy, Senior VP, Research - Consumer, Motilal Oswal Financial Services
Strong performance led by MTF and the Distribution business
* ISEC delivered yet another quarter of robust performance, with revenue (INR8.6b, 26% YoY) and PAT (INR3.5..
Cost saving strategies yielding results
Operating performance marginally above our estimate
* ACC’s 3QCY21 operating performance was marginally above our esti..
Buy L and T Technology Services Ltd For Target Rs.5,670
Structural theme remains on track
Upward revisions on guidance front to continue
* L&T Technology Ser..
On the cusp of a transformation
Initiating coverage with a positive outlook
* The Indian Logistics sector is set to witness a transformation, led by: 1) reforms lik..
Strengthened distribution and product mix drives growth; persistency trends stable
VNB margin moderates due to slower Protection sales
* IPRU posted ~35% YoY growth..
Healthy sales; material cost concerns persist
* Nestlé India (NEST) reported sales in line with our estimates. Growth of 9.6% in 3QCY21 on a base of 10.1% in 3Q..
Leading specialty Beauty and Personal Care (BPC) platform in India: Nykaa is the largest Specialty BPC Platform in India and enjoys the highest Average Order Value (AOV) ..
In-line results; mix improvement on track
* Hindustan Unilever (HUVR)’s 2QFY22 results were in line with our estimates. While domestic volume growth was weaker t..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
Currency Squeeze: Rupee expected to weaken further
Bears aggrandize on monthly expiry, Nifty well below 18000 By Mr. Sameet Chavan, Angel One Ltd
LG Electronics Q3 net profit down 20.4% on Bolt EV recall costs
Winter schedule 2021: Down 4% from pre-pandemic levels
Sell Crude Oil Below 6090 SL Above 6130 TGT 6030/6000 - Axis Securities
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface