Below are Views On Gland Pharma IPO had a strong listing at Rs. 1720 By Mr Hemang Jani, Head - Equity Strategy, Broking & Distribution, Motilal Oswal Financ..
A blockbuster quarter; Outlook becomes brighter!
* In this report, we present detailed takeaways from the 2QFY21 conference calls as we refine the essence of India In..
RBI report on private sector banks’ ownership
Market share gains to accelerate for private sector banks
We view the RBI’s Internal Working Group (IWG)..
China’s steel consumption remains strong
Steel trade data released by China suggests demand remains strong, with net steel exports declining to 10-yr lows in Sep..
Encouraging inquiries across segments in seasonally weak month…
…inventory build-up for potentially strong festive season
* As per the Indian custom..
BOT asset sale concludes; balance sheet turns net cash
* KNR completes monetization of Walayar road project: KNR has completed the sale of the Walayar road project to..
New launches to drive medium-term growth
To outperform market in base therapies is another focus area
We attended GSK Pharma’s (GLXO) virtual analyst meet t..
Bouncing back strongly, stay positive
* India’s steel sector has turned the corner with recovery in domestic demand and improved margins. This is led by sharp p..
How long can we afford to ignore inflation?
Probably only for the next few months
* Considering the fact that the Indian economy entered its first technical reces..
2QFY21 Results Review: An all-round beat!
Earnings upgrade after years; Upgrades outweigh downgrades by 4x
* The Sep-quarter (2QFY21) corporate earnings season wa..
Maharashtra bans loose cigarettes; implementation may prove challenging
Maharashtra bans sale of loose cigarettes
* Maharashtra has become the first Indian state ..
Development of complex pipeline on track
Steady US base business; EU outlook gradually improving
* The Aurobindo Pharma (ARBP) stock has corrected ~20% over the p..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
13000 just a number now, hope to be the reality soon By Sameet Chavan, Angel Broking
Technical Quote On Today`s Market Performance 23 November 2020 by Mr. Nagaraj Shetti, HDFC Securities
Spurs confirm losses of 63.9 million pounds as COVID-19 hits revenue
Sell Silver Below 61300 SL ABOVE 61700 TGT 60700/60300 - Axis Securities
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface