Caution to prevail; Earnings to remain muted
Trend across moratorium book/collection efficiency remains key
* Banking sector earnings are likely to remain muted a..
CPI inflation in Jul’20 much higher than expected
Broad-based higher headline inflation a cause for concern
* Headline inflation came in at 6.9% YoY in Jul&..
IIP decline in Jun’20 lower than expected
Expect 18–20% real GDP contraction in 1QFY21
* The Index of Industrial Production (IIP) contracted 16.6% YoY..
Fighting back with aggressive cost reduction
EBITDA, PAT to turn positive YoY from current quarter
* ACC’s positive 2QCY20 result was a welcome surprise, at..
PLNG – Clarity affords focus
We hosted a two-day roadshow with Petronet LNG (PLNG) to understand the company’s future plans. The lucidity of the Tellurian..
Industry loses gross subscribers
Glimpse of COVID-19 lockdown
The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has released subscriber data for Mar’20 with ..
A quarter of record-high revenue/EBITDA/PAT
FD/PFI – the backbone of strong earnings trajectory
* Post delivering spectacular earnings growth (76% YoY) in F..
Focused on navigating choppy waters
Higher exports and cash conservation to help tide over weak demand
* JSW Steel (JSTL)’s FY20 Annual Report highlights th..
Significant beat leads to 15% earnings upgrade; Expensive valuations drive Neutral rating
* Britannia Industries (BRIT) has been aided by a confluence of positive fac..
Margin beat; Encouraging guidance
Valuations are the icing on the cake
* HCL Technologies (HCLT) reported EBITDA margin expansion (+20bp QoQ) despite the COVID-19..
PAT in line; Internals though seeing changes induced by COVID-19
Management succession key; Moratorium book under control at ~9%
* HDFC Bank (HDFCB) reported mixe..
Supporting the economy assumes primacy in MPC meeting…
…while being watchful of higher CPI inflation
* In what was being touted as a tough monetary ..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Daily Market Commentary 14 August 2020 by Mr. Siddhartha Khemka, Motilal Oswal
Arsenal rope in Brazil international Willian
Wet race awaits Quartararo and Co at Motorrad Grand Prix
Samsung R&D spending hits record high at $8.9bn in H1 2020
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface