Sectoral merry -go -round
* The current outperformance of IT stocks is expected to continue as it has seen improvement in both relative and momentum term and is seen r..
Divests Oman operations for >USD1b
* JSPL’s subsidiary, Jindal Steel & Power (Mauritius) has accepted a binding offer from Templar Investments Ltd, Mauri..
Tata Steel is reportedly in talks with the UK government and has offered up to 50 per cent stake in Port Talbot steelworks in Wales for around 900 million pounds or $1.15..
Valuation bottoming out; upgrade to Buy
* Adjusting one-off items, SAIL reported better-than-estimated earnings in Q4. Adjusted EBITDA stood at Rs3,791/t, better..
A challenging year ahead
Adverse volume mix to impact near-term margin
* Tata Steel’s (TATA) 4Q EBITDA rose 28% QoQ to INR46.5b and surprised positively led..
Road ahead is challenging; downgrade to Hold
* Indian business delivered a strong operating performance, with EBITDA of Rs12,187/t. However, we note that the bigger s..
Lower input costs to support profitability
Cost to decline further
* NACL reported an improved 4QFY20 result, as expected, driven by lower cost of production. Rea..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 1,359.00 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2020 as compared to Rs 1765.00 crore in the same period last year, register..
India: Odisha iron ore prices increase slightly on tight availability
Iron ore prices in Odisha have nudged up this week due to supply tightness. SteelMint's asses..
Hindustan Copper Ltd, which was already in dire straits due to weak performance in FY 2019-20, is in a worse situation now amid the pandemic, its Chairman and Managing Di..
Jindal Steel and Power (JSPL) stands out in Q1FY21, with 3.3% YoY volume growth. EBITDA/te declined 11% YoY for JSPL, while the rest of the ferrous pack witnessed 50% YoY..
Global HRC and CRC market overview
Indian steel mills keep HRC export offers on hold Major steel manufacturers are holding back on HRC export offers due to a backlog o..
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Amazon to invest $18 billion this year to help SMBs grow
Gold key resistance level holding near 51100. By Enrich Commodities
Nifty Hourly chart has formed `Rising wedge` pattern - Enrich Commodities
Buy Aster DM Healthcare Ltd For Target Rs.166 - ICICI Securities
Crude Oil key resistance level holding near 3060. By Enrich Commodities
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface