Sectoral merry-go-round: Cyclicals to drive
* Healthcare stocks continue to outperformer as the index is currently placed in the Improving quadrant an..
Covered Call: Buy Jindal Steel June future at Rs. 104-106 & sell 110 Call at Rs. 7-8, Target: Rs. 118, Stop loss: Rs. 93, Time frame: Till June expiry
* Jindal Ste..
Difficult times ahead; Covid-19 fears outweigh strong dividend yield
* The company posted strong results but uncertain outlook guided management’s decision to de..
Hindustan Zinc (HZL) reported an inline EBITDA of Rs19.6bn (I-Sec: Rs 20.6bn). While integrated zinc and lead production came in at 221kte (down 3% YoY)..
Higher steel realization drives EBITDA
Declining raw material prices to support margins; Dolvi expansion delayed
* JSW Steel (JSTL)’s fourth-quarter result re..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 12.19 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2020 as compared to Rs 19.67 crore in the same period last year, registering ..
* The Finance Minister has announced coal sector reforms, announcing the abolishment of the monopoly of Coal India over the sector. However, we note that the govt has alr..
In a relief to steel producers, the country's largest public sector mining company, NMDC has reduced the prices of iron ore by Rs 400 per tonne. It has also reduced t..
* Mishra Dhatu Nigam (MIDHANI) is a virtual monopoly in supplying Ultra-High Strength Nickel Heavy Alloy Steel used by ISRO in their Rockets and Satellites for its variou..
Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/Investment..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Nippon Life AMC Q2 net profit up 5.01% at Rs 140.58 cr
Elaborate Somali insurgent tax system collects almost as much as government
Amazon flexes muscles but Reliance holds deep war chest
Stock Market Prediction 28 October 2020
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface