Cotton yesterday settled up by 0.42% at 21570 as cotton exports so far this season (October 2020 to September 2021), have clocked 47 lakh bales and are expe..
Crude oil trading range for the day is 4204-4560.
Crude oil prices gained buoyed by reports suggesting that the chances of a breakthrough in talks to revi..
Copper trading range for the day is 676.5-700.1.
Copper prices dropped as Codelco struck a wage deal with workers at its Radomiro Tomic mine, avoiding a pote..
Gold yesterday settled up by 1.26% at 45919 supported by a weaker dollar and as U.S. Treasury yields retreated. Cleveland Fed Bank President Loretta Mester said..
* Silver trading range for the day is 64422-66906.
* Silver prices gained bolstered by a weaker dollar and a retreat in US Treasury yields.
* Still, much ..
* Gold trading range for the day is 45217-46325.
* Gold prices rose supported by a weaker dollar and as U.S. Treasury yields retreated.
* U.S. job openings ..
USDINR trading range for the day is 73.32-73.88.
USDINR gained as a record surge in daily coronavirus cases spurred fresh restrictions, sparking worries abou..
Turmeric trading range for the day is 7888-8520.
Turmeric dropped as demand declined at higher levels and arrivals increased in Nizamabad and Erode.
* Soyabean trading range for the day is 6109-6665.
* Soyabean prices rallied and crossed 6400 level due to higher demand than supply of soymeal.
Copper trading range for the day is 660.8-708.6.
Copper prices gained after data showed a fall in smelting activities globally due to a shortage of feedstock..
Crude oil trading range for the day is 4084-4602.
Crude oil slipped as rising supply from OPEC+ and higher Iranian output countered signs of a strong econ..
* Silver trading range for the day is 63798-65912.
* Silver prices edged lower as last week's strong U.S. employment report, which showed a surge in new ..
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
Gold Up as Softer U.S. Treasury Yields Drive Demand - Swastika Investmart
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Copper, Nickel, Zinc, Lead, Aluminium Commodity Report of 21 April 2021 By Geojit Financial
Copper, Natural Gas, Silver and Zinc Commodity Report Of 21 /04/2021 - Enrich Commodities
Hard work during lockdown paying rewards: Nilakanta Sharma
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface