* Turmeric trading range for the day is 8674-9130.
* Turmeric prices rallied amid high domestic and export demand, coupled with fears of lower output..
Soyabean trading range for the day is 5082-5212.
Soyabean prices dropped on profit booking pressured by expectations for a large crop in top-exporter Brazi..
Crude oil trading range for the day is 4342-4570.
Crude oil gained as OPEC sees the oil market’s outlook as positive in general and the uncertainty t..
Gold yesterday settled up by 0.53% at 45548 as the dollar lost ground after an initial uptick and the yield on 10-year U.S. Treasury Note stayed below 1.5% for a ..
Cotton yesterday settled up by 0.13% at 22310 on tight supply and high demand from export & mills. China's demand for India's cotton has pushed dome..
USDINR trading range for the day is 73.45-73.87.
Rupee appreciated as investors hoped for a quicker economic recovery helped by the COVID-19 vaccination roll..
* Silver trading range for the day is 65898-71026.
* Silver gained as U.S. dollar dropped as Treasury yields continued to retreat, restoring some calm ..
* Gold trading range for the day is 44716-46066.
* Gold settled higher as the dollar lost ground after an initial uptick and the yield on 10-year U.S. Treasury..
*Silver trading range for the day is 67815-70365.
*Silver settled flat as expectations of faster economic recovery and stimulus hopes helped investors shrug ..
*Gold trading range for the day is 44630-46478.
*Gold prices fell amid some upbeat economic data, the passage of a $1.9 trillion package and on positive develo..
pper prices dropped as the positive data boosted the US index to return to above 91Top consumer China posted weaker-than-expected factory growth in February aft..
* Copper trading range for the day is 690.2-726.4.
* Copper prices ended with losses as the global refined copper market showed a 77,000 tonne deficit in Nov..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Markets rally for third successive session on Wednesday
Outstanding performance by the bulls; Nifty ends around 15250 By Ruchit Jain, Angel Broking
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Copper, Nickel, Zinc, Lead, Aluminium Commodity Report of 03 March 2021 By Geojit Financial
India's February services sector output rises: PMI
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface