In a different orbit of growth
* Dixon reported in-line revenues, while EBITDA beat the estimates, driven by better-thanexpected gross margin and cost management. Re..
Recovery on the cards
Tech Mahindra posted better-than-expected revenue and margin along with strong free cash generation. Revenue was down 6.3% QoQ CC vs. TCS/INFY/WI..
High Conviction Basket : IT
IT will stand-out tall this year as one of the few sectors as far as Q2 earnings are concerned While rest of the sectors posted 20-30% earn..
Robust deal wins, improving outlook…
Mphasis reported 4.6% QoQ fall in revenues in constant currency terms and margins declined 60 bps to 15.7%. However, the c..
Margins continue to improve…
Zensar Technologies (Zensar) reported Q1FY21 numbers. Dollar revenues fell 7.0% QoQ mainly due to a decline in retail & financ..
Early signs of recovery; revenue to see lag effect
* The complete impact of the COVID-19-led lockdown was seen in the 1QFY21 financial performance, with billings decl..
* Stock has given a bullish flag breakout on daily chart which is bullish continuation pattern by nature
* Also stock is on verge on giving breakout from its long term..
BENGALURU - Shares of India's Happiest Minds Technologies Ltd more than doubled in their stock market debut on Thursday, underscoring strong investor interest i..
The company reported standalone net loss during the quarter stood at Rs 2358.80 crore as compared to net loss of Rs 102.53 crore in the previous year quarter. Net revenue..
Strong operating performance; retain Buy
* Bsoft’s June’20 quarter performance was strong across all operating parameters. A 3.6% QoQ revenue decline with..
* The IT sector has been one of the major outperformers since March lows. Currently IT index continues to from higher peak and trough on all tim..
* IT sector is outperforming and mid cap IT companies are catching up with their large caps exhibiting broadbased sector participation
* The ..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Amazon sees pandemic boosting holiday sales and investment in delivery
Equity benchmarks extended losses over second consecutive session - ICICI Direct
Analysis: Creeping funding costs skew China Evergrande's deleverage drive
Buy Larsen & Toubro Ltd For Target Rs.1,203 - Yes Securities
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface