IT earnings reinforce OW stance
Replacing Wipro with HCL Tech
* 2QFY21 IT results reinforce our OW stance on the sector. We have been raising IT weights in the mod..
Growth momentum sustained
Infosys Limited provides IT consulting and software services, including ebusiness, program management and supply chain solutions. The Group&..
Outlook promising with 15 new deals
HCL Technologies Limited provides software development business process outsourcing, information technology and infrastructure ser..
Momentum Pick - Buy Wipro Ltd For Target Rs. 365 - HDFC Securities
After showing a minor declines/sideways consolidation, the stock price ha..
Revenues continues to decelerate...
eClerx Services’ dollar revenues declined 6.0% QoQ mainly due to supply and demand side challenges. However, EBIT margins in..
* Stock has given a bullish flag pattern breakout on daily chart which is bullish continuation pattern by nature.
* Along with that stock has bounced after retesting t..
An all-round beat
* Infosys delivered another stellar quarter, beating consensus estimates on revenue and margins. Revenue grew 6.1% QoQ to $3.3bn. EBITM expanded 270b..
Steady performance; maintain Buy
* Q1 revenues came in marginally above our estimates (flat yoy). Despite the challenges during the quarter, ADVENZY registered the hig..
Exposure to travel vertical dents revenues…
Sonata Software reported poor Q1FY21 results. IT service revenues in dollar terms fell 17.8% QoQ mainly due to 85.1%..
By Vibhuti Sharma and Sankalp Phartiyal
BENGALURU/NEW DELHI - Indian software services firm Infosys Ltd raised its annual revenue growth forecast on Wednesday as it po..
IT major Infosys on Wednesday reported a 20.55 per cent increase in its consolidated net profit for the July-September quarter, on a year-on-year basis, at Rs 4,845 crore..
By Sethuraman N R
BENGALURU - Shares of Wipro Ltd fell 6.8% on Wednesday, a day after the software services firm posted quarterly organic revenue growth that was..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
ECB eyes more bond buys, cheap loans in December as pandemic hits
U.S. economy posts record growth in third-quarter; COVID-19 scarring to last
ALERT: Air India divestment now proposed on enterprise value based bidding
Buy Galaxy Surfactants Ltd For Target Rs.2,100 - HDFC Securities
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface