Robust growth expected despite adverse seasonality
Expect CY21 demand commentary to remain strong
* Recent commentary from both large- and mid-cap IT Services com..
Information technology companies' return to office in 2021 will be gradual with no perceptible change by end of March.
Return to Office (RTO) will peak towards the..
Buy Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd For Target Rs.4,170 - HDFC Securities
Quess Corp is the no.1 player in temporary staffing space and 4 th l..
* The share price has generated a resolute breakout above the falling channel containing last two months breather signalling resumption of up mo..
Buy Quess Corp Ltd For Target Rs.637 - HDFC Securities
Quess Corp is the no.1 player in temporary staffing space and 4 th largest staffing compan..
Continued strength in Direct business to drive rerating
Strong beat on revenues; Highest ever deal wins
* Mphasis (MPHL) reported solid growth in 2Q, despite 13% ..
Good execution; Retain Neutral on fair valuation
Little room for margin expansion without material growth improvement
* TechM’s revenue growth of 2.9% QoQ C..
• The stock has generated a resolute breakout above the last nine weeks consolidation range (| 1455-1720) signalling resumpt..
Robust performance on revenue, margin front…
Mastek’s revenues increased 5.3% QoQ (in CC terms) and by 8.5% QoQ (in reported terms) to US$55.1 million. T..
Performance better than expected; strong deal wins
Valuation already factoring in robust FY22 growtah
Coforge’s revenue growth of 8.1% QoQ CC was better tha..
Hype on the cloud, Reality on the ground!
We have earlier written in depth about the huge disconnect between hype and reality around accelerated cloudification / digi..
• The stock has generated a breakout above the previous major highs since April 2019 (| 364) as can be seen in the adjacent chart signallin..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Analysis: Making virus crisis budget, India needs to spend, funds may fall short
IRFC IPO to open on Monday in Rs 25-26 per share price band
FAITH hopes for a path-breaking budget for tourism industry
Centre mulls `bad bank`, PSB privatisation for Budget FY22
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface