* Stellar performance despite challenges, high base…
Larsen & Toubro Infotech (LTI) reported a stellar quarter on all fronts despite challenging times due t..
Due to Covid-19 pandemic impact, IT spending in India will total $83.5 billion, a decline of 8.1 per cent in 2020, according to a forecast by Gartner on Wednesday. ..
Software major Adobe on Tuesday appointed Salesforce senior executive Nitin Singhal as its Head of Digital Experience Business for India.
Singhal will lead Adobe's..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 4.00 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2020 as compared to Rs 0.90 crore in the same period last year, registering a ..
* Primary Trend of the Stock is bullish with higher tops and higher bottoms on the daily charts
* Short term Moving averages are trading above m..
L&T Technology Services partners with CogniLore to accelerate digital transformation needs of educational institutes and corporates
India, May 29, 2020 – L&a..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 12.47 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2020 as compared to Rs 8.04 crore in the same period last year, registering a..
BENGALURU - India's Wipro Ltd on Friday named Thierry Delaporte as chief executive officer and managing director of the company, effective July 6, 2020.
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 26.85 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2020 as compared to Rs 76.81 crore in the same period last year, registering ..
Sectoral merry-go-round: Cyclicals to drive
* Healthcare stocks continue to outperformer as the index is currently placed in the Improving quadrant an..
Remain pinned on H2 recovery
* The Mar’20 quarter continued the trend of moderation in YoY revenue growth in the sector that has been in play through FY20 ..
* The stock has recently generated a resolute breakout above the falling trendline joining the high of Feb’20 (Rs.1062) and May’20 (..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Daily Market Commentary 3 June 2020 by Mr. Siddhartha Khemka, Motilal Oswal
Some reality check at 10200, no room for complacency by Mr. Sameet Chavan, Angel Broking
Stock Market Prediction 4 June 2020
Bulls Continue To Roar On Dalal Street; Nifty Reclaims 10K Mark - LKP Securities
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface