Robust deal wins, improving outlook…
Mphasis reported 4.6% QoQ fall in revenues in constant currency terms and margins declined 60 bps to 15.7%. However, the c..
Margins continue to improve…
Zensar Technologies (Zensar) reported Q1FY21 numbers. Dollar revenues fell 7.0% QoQ mainly due to a decline in retail & financ..
Early signs of recovery; revenue to see lag effect
* The complete impact of the COVID-19-led lockdown was seen in the 1QFY21 financial performance, with billings decl..
* Stock has given a bullish flag breakout on daily chart which is bullish continuation pattern by nature
* Also stock is on verge on giving breakout from its long term..
BENGALURU - Shares of India's Happiest Minds Technologies Ltd more than doubled in their stock market debut on Thursday, underscoring strong investor interest i..
The company reported standalone net loss during the quarter stood at Rs 2358.80 crore as compared to net loss of Rs 102.53 crore in the previous year quarter. Net revenue..
Strong operating performance; retain Buy
* Bsoft’s June’20 quarter performance was strong across all operating parameters. A 3.6% QoQ revenue decline with..
* The IT sector has been one of the major outperformers since March lows. Currently IT index continues to from higher peak and trough on all tim..
* IT sector is outperforming and mid cap IT companies are catching up with their large caps exhibiting broadbased sector participation
* The ..
Below is the Quote on IT Sector By Mr. Jyoti Roy – DVP- Equity Strategist, Angel Broking Ltd
“The mid quarter guidance upgrade by HCL Tech led to..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 45.61 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2020 as compared to Rs 0.34 crore in the same period last year, registering a ..
* IT sector continue with its outperformance as the IT index continues to form higher peak and higher trough in all time frame.
* The share p..
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Amazon to invest $18 billion this year to help SMBs grow
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
IPO Note - Computer Age Management Services Ltd By Geojit Financial
Rupee expected to appreciate further towards 72.70 level - ICICI Direct
Agri Bills to free farmers from middlemen`s clutches: Amit Shah
Government introduces Taxation and Other Laws Bill
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface