NEW DELHI - State-run refiner Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) has bought 4 million barrels of Norway's Johan Sverdrup crude for the first time via a tender as it speeds ..
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL) had announced its partnership with Dorf Ketal Chemicals India Pvt Ltd, wherein IOCL's Patented Drag Reducing gents (DRA) technology..
Indian Oil Corporation is currently trading at Rs. 98.20, up by 0.90 points or 0.92% from its previous closing of Rs. 97.30 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 96.60 a..
Engineers India is currently trading at Rs. 89.90, up by 2.85 points or 3.27% from its previous closing of Rs. 87.05 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 91.80 and has ..
Indian Oil Corporation
Buy Indian Oil Corporation Ltd @ 98.80-99.50 CMP 99.00 TGT 101.50 SL 97.90
Amara Raja Batteries
* Indian Oil may sell stake in product pipelines.
* BPCL, Air India share sale by Sept, LIC IPO by post Oct: DIPAM Secy.
* Bharti Airtel post..
* OMCs remained in focus in recent days as price action was visible among all from recent low where IOC outperformed and moved above | 100 levels
* IOC had..
Better marketing, petchem margins drive beat
* Better marketing and petchem margins, along with lower refining opex of USD2.5/bbl (v/s USD3.3–3.5 in 3QFY20&ndas..
After Assam, Arunachal Pradesh and Mizoram, the state-owned Oil India Limited (OIL) has ventured out to the fourth northeastern state of Tripura, aspiring to explore natu..
BENGALURU - State-run refiner Indian Oil Corp Ltd's profit more than doubled for the third quarter, the company said on Friday, helped by an increase in the val..
SINGAPORE - Indian Oil Corp bought a liquefied natural gas (LNG) cargo for delivery over late February to early March and is seeking another cargo for delivery in M..
* The stock has generated a resolute breakout above the bullish double bottom as can be seen in the adjacent chart and in the process has also c..
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
Aditya Birla Sun Life MF introduces Multi-Cap Fund
User-generated content to fuel remote work, learning in India
JSW Steel trades in green on the bourses
Buying a Life Insurance Plan? Know How to Check the Claim Settlement Ratio
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface