* The sugar stocks are in structural up trend forming higher peak and higher trough in all time frame. They are seen rebounding after one m..
* The Metal space is in strong up trend and is seen resuming fresh up move after two months of breather.
* The share price of JSL has re..
State Bank Of India
Buy State Bank Of India Ltd @ 438.00-440.00 CMP 441.30 TGT 448.00 SL 434.60
Havells India ..
NSE (Nifty): 15778
* The Nifty witnessed follow through strength after Wednesday’s strong comeback from panic low of 15513. The daily p..
Equity benchmarks snapped past three sessions losing streak and concluded monthly derivative expiry session on a positive note. The Nifty settled Thu..
* The rupee continued to appreciate on the back of choppy crude oil prices and buying in equities from lower levels
* The Dollar index moved to a fre..
* The real estate space is witnessing a breakout above a decade long consolidation with most of the stocks forming higher peak and higher t..
Buy Bharat Electronics Ltd @ 189.50-190.50 CMP 189.85 TGT 194.00 SL 187.90
NSE (Nifty): 15709
* Despite initial sharp sell-off, the Nifty managed to close on a flat note as it recouped most of intraday losses (recove..
Equity benchmarks extended losses over third consecutive session tracking weak global cues. The Nifty ended Wednesday’s session at 15709, down ..
* Gold prices opened flat on Tuesday and rose slightly during most of the session till a high of | 47642
* Prices remained sideways in the last few ..
* For a second day in a row, the intraday volatility in the rupee declined. It ended almost flat for the day. However, due to a sharp fall in domestic e..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
Currency Squeeze: Rupee expected to weaken further
India`s 5G space booming with global, domestic players pitching in
India`s July gasoline sales above pre-pandemic levels - prelim data
Weekly Tech Picks - Max Healthcare Institute Ltd, Aarti Industries Ltd, Godrej Properties Ltd, Indraprastha Gas Ltd By Axis Securities
Market volatility and surfeit of primary issuances to dominate markets
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface