* Jeera March futures on NCDEX posted losses for the third straight day on Thursday while spot market was shut on account of Makar Sankranthi.
* According to..
Swing back yesterday, from inside the 14525- 14470 region has drawn another bullish continuation pattern, keeping the 15200 hopes alive. Meanwhile, ina..
In Nifty Monthly, the highest call OI build up was at 14800, while puts were added the most to 13700. In the case of weekly, a wider r..
* Indian Rupee ended at 73.04 yesterday, up 11 paise against its previous close of 73.15.
* FBIL set the reference rate for USDINR at 73.1546 and Euro at 8..
* Jeera March futures on NCDEX stretched losses into the second straight day on Wednesday. Weak overseas demand weighed on. However, fall in arrivals in the spo..
After turning higher precisely from our downside marker of 14440 yesterday, the stage is now set for a rise towards 15200. As maintained yesterday 1470..
Fresh positions on both calls and puts were mostly on the shorts side along both monthly as well as weekly contracts. Monthly contract..
* Indian Rupee ended at 73.15 yesterday, up 10 paise against its previous close of 73.25.
* FBIL set the reference rate for USDINR at 73.3725 and Euro at 8..
* Jeera March futures on NCDEX pared initial gains and ended down on Tuesday. Lacklusture export demand weighed on, though limited arrivals to the market owing ..
After stalling an hour or so near 14540, our first objective, Nifty marched ahead, ideally heading for 15200. Meanwhile 14700 appears an intermediate o..
15000 saw the highest call OI increase in Nifty monthly contract yesterday, making it the strike with the highest OI. Along puts, 140..
* Indian Rupee ended at 73.25 yesterday, up 15 paise against its previous close of 73.40.
*FBIL set the reference rate for USDINR at 73.4511 and Euro at 89..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
RBI likely to propose stricter rules for shadow banks - sources
Weekly Commodity Outlook Of 16-01-2021 By Swastika Investmart
Malaysia`s Top Glove reports COVID-19 outbreak at four factories
Earnings season to test surge in regional banks stocks
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface