As long as prices hold below the SMA level of 46720 could expect a corrective move towards the downside objective of 45970 then to 45610. ..
Nifty paused twice, first at the 10025 marker suggested yesterday, prompting a near 100 point upswing. The second was from the 9923 proximity, as sugges..
A day of slippage has prompted call trades to switch sides to short, and put traders to long. Call short additions were the highest al..
* Indian Rupee ended at 75.57 yesterday, down 10 paise against its previous close of 75.47.
* FBIL set the reference rate for USDINR at 75.3260 and Euro at..
Gold Mini Jul/ LBMA Spot
mmediate support of $1690 likely to hold the downside for a turn higher. However, it need to stabiles above $1745 to strengthen the buying mom..
* Jeera June futures on NCDEX slipped on Thursday, shedding more than one per cent, on expectation of higher output and steady demand.
* According to the Spi..
Revisiting trades below the Fibonacci retracement level of 45800 may grab prices lower. If not, could anticipate continuation of broad bul..
Despite the sudden drop in the closing hour, technical structure remains supportive of the continuation of ongoing upmove. The 10400 view remains intac..
Nifty gained for the sixth session, reclaiming 10,000 mark for the first time since 13th March. Nifty closed 1.32% higher at 10110.55 after ..
* Asian equities set to extend gains as stimulus fans recovery hopes.
* US Treasury yields rose after US payrolls fell much less than expected.
* Euro n..
Gold Mini Jul/ LBMA Spot
Immediate support of $1690 likely to hold the downside for a turn higher. However, it need to stabiles above $1745 to strengthen the buying mo..
* On Wednesday, Jeera June futures on NCDEX was seen trading in the vicinity of the six week high hit in the previous session. Dip in arrivals in the key spot m..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
OPEC, Russia extend record oil cuts to end of July
SEBI censures AstraZeneca Pharma for `fraudulent trade practices`
No corporate loan sanctions, renewals without LEI code: IRDAI
Weekly Market Outlook and Podcast by Mr. Anuj Gupta, Angel Broking
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface