* Today, Moon-Rahu/Sun-Saturn are together, thus Sun and Moon will be disturbed
during next week, thus there won’t be anything much interesting in your
* Start the process of proper exit from next week now. The slot of 05-02-2021 to 17-
02-2021 is going to come.
* Friends, today you will have to be prepared for 20-20..
* Today, there is a possibility of a very aggressive trade. Ganesha is seeing this
pattern may also be seen tomorrow.
* Divide the phase of 9:15 to 11:35 into two par..
* From 9:15 to 10:15, Nifty will do slight downside jobbing around the surface.
* From 10:15 to 11:30, there will be positive buying in ‘A’ group stocks ra..
* Today also there won’t be much fun between volume and value.
* You must be already knowing what is written in the book in the slot - 10 for 15-01-
* Today, there will be lesser volume in Nifty.
* Ganesha sees today as a boring day.
* As five planets (Mercury-Moon-Jupiter-Saturn-Sun) are present in Capricorn si..
* Do short sell around the opening and exit around 9:50.
* Buy Nifty around 10:10 and exit around 11:33.
* Short sell around 13:03, exit as soon as you earn Rs 2.
* Friends, now another confusing slot of the year is all set to start. Especially, read the
monthly file and the yearly book.
* From the point where it opens, Nifty w..
* From here, slot - 10 will commence. So, once do read this slot and the monthly file.
* Today is zero weightage, so do not make any fixed position. “Trend Is Ou..
* Tomorrow is zero weightage day, so avoid long position today.
* Today and in the coming two days closing may be up. This Ganesha is predicting
one week in advance.
* Today make the position with the preparation of pure speculation & capacity.
* Short sell around 9:33, exit around 10:21.
* Buy Nifty around 10:54 and exit ar..
* From 9:15 to 9:48, will do upside jobbing.
* From 9:48 to 11:27, there will be profit-booking in Nifty.
* From 11:27 to 12:33, Nifty will bounce.
* After 12:33..
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
Nifty at 15800 but midcap index at crucial juncture now By by Sameet Chavan, Angel Broking
GST cuts for several Covid-relief items; no change in vax tax
India cuts taxes on some COVID-19 medicines and equipment
Oil PSUs to support various Art & Handicraft projects
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface