* Clueless, it can be called near-surface opening.
* Today’s closing is very interesting. There will be sudden buying in the last minute.
* Today is solar eclipse. Besides, today is also the birthday (Jayanti) of Shani, the son of the Sun god.
* If you want to fill your life with positivity, th..
* Today’s opening can be called near the border.
* From opening till 10:25, Nifty will do upside jobbing.
* From 10:25 to 11:00, there will be ..
* There is not much fun in the opening today, so it may open a slight downside and may go up all at once. So, make your position accordingly.
* It’s a ..
* Practically speaking, you will get three small chances, wherein you can trade.
* From where it opens, buy from there and exit as soon as you earn Rs 1. 5.
* From 9:15 to 11:11, trade in Nifty with small-small margins. You will get good money. You will get good money.
* From 11:21 to 12:17, Nifty will be up
* Let the market settle until 9:30.
* From 9:30 to 12:30, overall it will be positive side and only around 11:10, there will be a small correction.
* From 9:30 to 11:21, (M) shape graph is being formed. So, you alone have to decide what to do.
* Around 11.21, there will be a temporary bounce, which will ..
* Mercury has changed its sign and entered its own sign. Thus, volatility may increase in Bank Nifty.
* Together, Moon-Ketu are together. Thus, there may be ..
* Today is the first lunar eclipse of the year 2021. As per Hindu Panchang, the timing of this eclipse is from 02.17 pm to 7.19 pm. It will be seen at several places..
* Today, you are advised to trade only if you have balance and are prepared for speculation.
* Short sell from where it opens. Exit as soon as you earn Re 1...
* Today is also a day of zero weightage. The important developments that take place on Saturday-Sunday will impact the opening in the new week. So, maintain some patience..
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
Nifty at 15800 but midcap index at crucial juncture now By by Sameet Chavan, Angel Broking
GST cuts for several Covid-relief items; no change in vax tax
India cuts taxes on some COVID-19 medicines and equipment
Oil PSUs to support various Art & Handicraft projects
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface