* Totally, trade will happen in four parts.
* From 9:15 to 11:07, Nifty will be down.
* From 11:07 to 12:45, Nifty will be up.
* From 12:45 to 14:09, Nifty will ..
* Today, there may be a lot of confusion and misunderstanding in trade. So, trade with a lot of care & caution.
* Make a position as per your risk capacity.
* From opening till 10:50, Nifty will be on the soft side, around the surface.
* From 10:50 to 12:50, the call ratio will increase.
* From 12:50 to 14:14, the Nifty..
* The yearly book and monthly file have already been sent to you.
* Ganesha wishes that you read the paragraph above really carefully.
* Lord Ganesha is not ve..
* From this day, the yearly slot will open as given in the book, which is from 21 July to 17 August (19 Trading Days). During this time, you may need some advice.
* As today is the festival of Eid-ul-Adha, the market will be closed.
The views and predictions expressed here are those of the author, and not that of the w..
* You are likely to see a graph in ‘WW’ shape today. It’s up to you to make the right decisions.
* Just short at the time of opening, and exit before..
* From 9.15 to 11.20, there are possibilities for mixed results in Nifty.
* From 11.20 to 13.20, the trends are predicted to be upwards, but it’s tough to say by..
* Today, make a position as per your strategy and capacity.
* Sell Nifty around 9:30, exit around 10:30.
* Buy around 11:45 and exit around 12:59.
* Sell Ni..
* Today, there will be a lot of volatility in the market, which you can understand by looking at the prediction.
* Part -1 = From 9:45 to 14:00, W shaped graph wi..
* From 9:15 to 10:00, Nifty will be up.
* From 10:00 to 11:00, Nifty will be mixed to down.
* From 11:00 to 11:45, Nifty will be slightly up.
* From 11:45 t..
* Let the first 15 minutes after opening pass.
* From 9:30 to 10:15, Nifty will be up.
* From 10:15 to 12:30, Nifty will be mixed.
* From 12:30 to 14:30, th..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
Currency Squeeze: Rupee expected to weaken further
Benchmarks likely to make positive start of F&O series expiry session
Chinese stocks in tentative bounce, Fed in no hurry to taper
Market is expected to open on flattish note and likely to witness sideways move during the day - Nirmal Bang
Nifty has an immediate support placed at 15600 and on a decisive close below expect a fall to 15500-15420 levels - Nirmal Bang
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface