Buy Engineers India Ltd For Target Rs.75 - HDFC Securities
Engineers India (EIL), a Navratna public sector enterprise, is one of the ..
Tendering and order activity slips in Aug’20
Key trends seen in Aug’20
* With the gradual lifting of the lockdown, tendering and awarding activity had ..
Deep dive into National Infrastructure Pipeline – much ado about data collation!
* The Finance Ministry has revealed an online dashboard showcasing 6,633 project..
EPC margin outperformance supports earnings
ISGEC Heavy Engineering (ISGEC) reported better than expected execution, which we believe was partly due to the booking of..
Ethanol volumes, MSP to drive earnings…
Triveni Engineering (TEL) posted robust revenue growth of 32.2% driven by 43.4% growth in sugar business &..
Normalcy to return gradually
Order inflow plunges 91% YoY
* Engineers India (ENGR)’s revenues were 14% higher than estimated; however, the lack of operating l..
Sadbhav Engineering (SEL) reported revenue at Rs 2.3bn, decline of 73%/44% YoY/QoQ. Consequently, losses came in at Rs 266mn, against our estimated ..
The company reported standalone net loss during the quarter stood at Rs 10.27 crore compared to net profit of Rs 71.17 crore in the previous year quarter.я Net revenue o..
For the Quarter ended Q1-FY21:
* The company faced numerous challenges due to the nation wide lockdown imposed by the Government due to COVID-19 pandemic. As a result..
July’20 tendering and awarding pick up as economic activity resumes
Key trends seen in July’20
* With the gradual easing of the lockdown, tendering and ..
The company reported standalone net loss during the quarter stood at Rs 13.35 crore compared to net profit of Rs 36.01 crore in the previous year quarter. Net reven..
Below est.; EBIDTA margin declines on lower gross margin
Captive smelters dilute benefit of lower lead prices
* Exide’s (EXID) 1QFY21 operating performance ..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Nippon Life AMC Q2 net profit up 5.01% at Rs 140.58 cr
Elaborate Somali insurgent tax system collects almost as much as government
Amazon flexes muscles but Reliance holds deep war chest
Stock Market Prediction 28 October 2020
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface