* The stock is in steady up trend forming higher high-low in the monthly chart. The entire up move since October 2020 is well channelled signall..
Stock Pick - Buy Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd For Target Rs. 104,123 - HDFC Securities
* Bullish inverted head and shoulder pat..
Stock of the week
* BMEL has been one of the strongest outperformer in the previous week.
* The stock ended the week with a gain of (10.45%) while th..
* Stock has moved out of its range with strong spurt in volume.
* Prices are well trading above ichimoku clouds which shows trend is up.
* Both momentum..
* The stock has generated a breakout above last eight weeks range (|1051-900) signalling continuation of the primary uptrend and offers fresh en..
Revenue disappoints once again, operating losses continue
Receivables remain elevated; recovery not in sight
* BHEL’s 3QFY21 earnings were disappointing as r..
All round performance, sustenance key…
Action Construction Equipment (ACE) reported highest ever quarterly numbers led by a revival in infra & construction ..
CONFERENCE CALL HIGHLIGHTS:
For Q3FY21 and 9MFY21:
* During 9MFY21, EIL achieved a turnover of INR 2,138 Cr, which was down by 16% as compared to turnover of INR 2,..
Beat on all fronts
HG Infra reported revenue of Rs 7.3bn, 10.5% beat to our estimate and 28% YoY growth. The company also surprised positively on margins (16.1% vs 15%..
Bharat Heavy Electricals is currently trading at Rs. 38.70, up by 0.45 points or 1.18% from its previous closing of Rs. 38.25 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 38.45..
Execution is gaining momentum...
PNC Infratech Ltd (PNC) is an Infrastructure construction, development and management company; expertise in execution of projects inc..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Indices end lower for 2nd day
Rupee ends substantially weaker on Friday
83% of Indians trust AI bots over people to manage finances: Study
Quote on Market Performance 05 March 2021 by Mr. Deepak Jasani, HDFC Securities
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface