Below are Views On With Biden passing the $1.9 trillion fiscal stimulus package By Mr. Rahul Gupta, Head Of Research- Currency, Emkay Global Financial Services
Insurance tracker Feb’21 – Strong show amid tax planning season
The insurance industry put up a strong show in Feb’21, reporting retail NBP growth o..
Capco acquisition to bolster BFSI capabilities
* Wipro has signed an agreement to acquire Capco, a global management and technology consultancy to the BFSI ..
Hold AU Small Finance Bank Ltd For Target Rs.1,000 - Emkay Global
Plans to mobilize growth capital; asset quality remains key monitorable
* According to media repo..
Below are Views On There has been a trend of weakening institutional participation in markets By Mr. S Hariharan, Head - Sales Trading, Emkay Global Financial Services
Developer financiers: Sailing with the tide
We have analyzed charges created by some developer financiers (HFCs/NBFCs) in order to understand their overall underwriti..
Hope for turnaround with private banker at the helm but need long-term capital support
Private banker to head the bank for the first time, raising hope for the much-n..
.Repayments accelerate; maintain Buy
* Consolidated EBITDA/PAT were 19%/68% higher than our estimates, driven by a 7% COGS beat. On a sequential basis, revenue/EBITDA..
Strong show amid challenging conditions
* Gujarat Gas posted Q3FY21 EBITDA/PAT of Rs6.15bn/3.92bn, up 66%/100% yoy, down 16%/17% qoq and 40%/56% above estimates on a ..
Core earnings miss due to margins but lower opex, higher Other Income drive reported PAT
* HPCL reported standalone EBITDA/PAT of Rs33bn/Rs23.5bn, down 8%/5% qoq (6%/..
Steady quarter; innovation pipeline build-up continues
* We reiterate Buy on Cadila with an unchanged TP of Rs655 post a steady Q3. We also maintain our FY22/23 estima..
* We maintain our Hold rating on Ipca with a TP of Rs2,150 (unchanged) post a steady Q3. We also retain our FY21/22/23 estimates, which are slightly hig..
India’s RBI likely sold dollars, received forwards to stem rupee’s drop - traders
Euro testing support as Ukraine crisis looms over growth
India rupee sees worst week in seven on new variant
Indian rupee weakens against US dollar on Monday
Currency Squeeze: Rupee expected to weaken further
Instant Expert View: India's second-quarter GDP growth slows to 6.3% on higher prices
World stocks upbeat on hopes for China re-opening, inflation peaking
Logitech launches new webcams, headphones in India
India v New Zealand, 3rd ODI: Felt that we bowled a bit on the shorter side, says Shikhar Dhawan
Â© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface