Mixed bag performance
* LTFH reported an AUM decline of ~4.4% yoy to Rs940.1bn (-6.1% qoq) due to sell-down in wholesale book along with sequentially weak disbursement..
Well prepped for growth, manage asset quality
* KMB reported a strong beat of 13% on PAT at Rs16.8bn (est. Rs15bn), mainly led by treasury income and lower opex, but o..
Comfortable liquidity to aid growth; upgrade to Buy
* We upgrade SCUF to Buy from Hold as the Q4FY21 performance justifies that its struggle for liquidity is finally o..
Back in to the woods
* Yes Bank reported a heavy loss of Rs38bn (vs. est. loss of Rs8.7bn) in Q4FY21, mainly due to higher interest reversals on NPAs leading to a shar..
Profitable growth trend continues
* SBIL has reported robust growth in value of new business (VNB) at ~63% yoy (+26% qoq) to Rs8.8bn in Q4FY21 with consistent expansio..
Below are Quote on Rupee By Mr. Rahul Gupta, Head Of Research- Currency, at Emkay Global Financial Services
“The USDINR spot has continued the dow..
FIIs turned buyers for Software & Services and Real Estate cos
FIIs sell Materials, banking stocks the most
Mumbai, May 7: As per a research report released by ..
Buy Bajaj Auto Ltd For Target Rs. 4,340
* Q4FY21 EBITDA margin came in at 17.7%, slightly above estimates of 17.2%. Premiumization benefits were visible, with inc..
Uncertain times ahead; Maintain Hold
* Q4FY21 revenues were in line at Rs29bn. EBITDA margin came in at 14% (est.: 12.8%), above estimates, due to lower-than-expected ..
Buy Titan Company Ltd For Target Rs. 1,725
Robust growth but miss on margins
* TTAN reported robust sales growth of 61% in Q4FY21 but operating performance was..
Lowering margin expectations
* Britannia reported in-line sales growth of 9%, with volume growth of 8%. However, margins were weak, resulting in EBITDA/PAT being 15-17..
* Hindustan Zinc reported EBITDA miss of 6% due to: 1) mining royalty expenses which were higher by 9% than our estimates; 2) other expenses which were higher by 27% than..
Yen holds on to gains as traders digest BOJ surprise policy tweak
India’s RBI likely sold dollars, received forwards to stem rupee’s drop - traders
Euro testing support as Ukraine crisis looms over growth
India rupee sees worst week in seven on new variant
Indian rupee weakens against US dollar on Monday
Weekly Market Wrap Up : Traders are advised to keep a note of all the above scenarios Says Mr. Sameet Chavan, Angel One
AB de Villiers feels SA20 can help young South African cricketers take their game to next level
Indian-American astronaut nominated for promotion to US Air Force brigadier general
A redefined athleisure wear brand by Akshay Kumar
Â© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface